Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

or put checkbook and credit card on the table ...
then even the twins accept hard massage together!

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

allora l'uomo va a casa , gemelli e jessica può indossare sexy scarpe e lesbiche mostrano noi !!!
Ma abbastanza di questo canto lingua ...........

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Creo que él es el hijo de los jess, así que no creo que ella se lo permitió, incluso si sólo es pinchar en él por su dinero ^^ ' 

He appeared much earlier in the house, than the conversations that were translated (Kitek included) where if he showed that he is not his partner.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Él es un hombre educado pero pesado ....
No es hombre interesante

I never meant that he is not educated, or rude with the girls ... if that's the impression I gave him, it's not the right one.
Another thing, that this afternoon we ... we lost another afternoon (although I did not see him. I prefer to observe Angie), with his walks around the house, his almost continuous entrances to the bathroom, which seems a race to see where it is. .. this girl is quite nervous ....

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

jessica still has a face like a crafty ....
I think he agrees with man and rlc hard to make a joke on the Twin. It will force them to do hard show for her and man while masturbating !!

Ever thought about being a RLC scriptwriter Mike...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

jessica todavía tiene una cara como un astuto ....
Creo que él está de acuerdo con el hombre y RLC duro para hacer una broma en el gemelo . Se les obligará a hacer difícil espectáculo para ella y el hombre mientras se masturba !!

Seriously ... I think the twins, today have already met their quota, they have been topless almost all day for the clients, while the other two are out of the house.
The most we would get, is that the twins go to their room ... the rest may or may not be seen so far.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

They danced for hours half nacked. ... but ... Maybe now the world will come to an end?

Half naked is the kind of naked that's not quite good enough ... for me anyway unless it's the bottom half of course.

• Upvote 3