Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully they clean the tub afterwards.  I don't think the Twins would like any of his Tadpoles swimming around them.   :biggrin:

Irma could be the only one in the apartment that doesn't get inseminated this weekend. There's a thought...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I think Jess has already proven to be a great tenant, although I was sceptical of her at first because of the cam shows. Her time must be up fairly soon so maybe she's hoping for an invite to come back in the future?

I think I read feb 22 her time is up

2 minutes ago, timber said:

he was watching on the bathroom cam with the rest of us and cheering her on.

I just visualised this scene where Jess's boyfriend is watching Jess getting fingered to fuck and her giving Russ a HJ and him punching the air shouting 'Cum on Jess you can do it' as she's about to  orgasm...:dodgy:

The thing that I can't understand Timber is if she want a deeper relationship, why haven't we seen them kiss, you know, like couples do...:confused:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think Jess has already proven to be a great tenant, although I was sceptical of her at first because of the cam shows. Her time must be up fairly soon so maybe she's hoping for an invite to come back in the future?

Maybe, she can bring her BF over the next time and have real sex. ... :biggrin: ...

Even, if i find this night event a bit disappointing (hidden, kind of strange, maybe fake on her side) ... I need to agree. ... Without cam shows, I would like to see her back any time. ... :)

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Her time is winding down.  February 22 will be her 90 days.   Then she'll have to wait 90 Days before she can apply to return if she choses to do so.

• Upvote 1