Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Just having fun about where she is because of the way her and Nora were so close when Nora was here. I am like everyone else and do not have a clue where she is.

I like that! An honest man.::) I don't think she's out of town for the weekend however... I do think it had something to do with the Jess show we just witnessed. also willing to bet that Danaya saw her this evening.. Like Snakeater...it's just a hunch on my part.

6 hours ago, wathou said:

If she doesn't have sex with him today, after that bath .... Or maybe they did it before coming in who knows ^^ 

BINGO.....YOU JUST WON $100.....CONGRATULATIONS!!

6 hours ago, vortios said:

In my time as a student, and sharing a floor, I never lived it, since in our case, we were very respectful of that, and we did not stay on the floor, when one of us was bringing a girl home.
But it must be rather humiliating or at least strange, the situation of the twins.

It would have been much better, that the twins had gone to B2, at least they do not have to be in a rather uncomfortable situation

Something tells me they have been in this situation before.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Doesn't look as though I'm going to see much more downstairs tonight so I'll leave you all to enjoy the upstairs and I'll check back after the Superbowl. I'll be supporting New England but honestly I am just hoping for a TD fest.

Congrats on your teams victory, and you don't know how hard it is for me to say that!   I was pulling for the Falcons all the way.  To say I am bummed/pissed off about the final result is an understatement!!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, chipjack said:

I think we can safely assume that Jessica believes her boyfriend would have a problem with her being on a site like RLC, and that being naked on the internet in general would upset him -- at least enough that she's willing to do a lot to avoid that conflict. I'm sure her webcam shows are also something she hasn't told him about. I don't imagine his definition of "cheating" is all that flexible. Or at least, what she believes he'd consider cheating - her actions are based on her perceptions, not on what's necessarily true about the guy.

In any event, this is a situation where someone wants to do something (for whatever reason - no judgement here) and so they move their boundaries a little bit to accommodate it. Then they move them a little more the next time, and the next time... 

If I weren't a complete sociopath, I'd probably feel some sort of empathy about the situation, but like I said earlier, I just find it interesting and kind of sexy to watch things unfold.

That said, there won't be any penis in vagina action tonight or for a while yet. I'm pretty sure the boyfriend has to go before she'll push her ethical boundaries that far.

Everything was going great until I got to these last three sentences in BOLD.   I totally agree with what is not highlighted though,  except for the next time and the next time......in normal situations that would be true, but there isn't anything normal about what I have been reading.   She's had that itch scratched by him outside of the apartment already.   If I was a betting man, i'd bet everything I own on it......just sayin' :)

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, timber said:

I feel bad for the boyfriend but it seems like the relationship is already pretty deeply broken. But that encounter was more interesting than anything else that's happened in this apartment over the last couple of weeks, so I'm not going to complain.

And our interpretation could easily be totally off base since it's only based on some body language and a few snippets of translation. Maybe Jess and her man have a wildly happy open relationship and he was watching on the bathroom cam with the rest of us and cheering her on. Or maybe she's already ended it with him and she just wants more commitment from Rus before she does anything else. It doesn't seem like she only wants a physical relationship with him. They're going on dates and having long conversations, etc.

I couldn't disagree more!!  People will think the things they want, just to be happy in their minds with any situation instead of seeing it for what it is.   I didn't even see it and I can already tell that just because it might have been the most interesting thing that has happened in the past couple of weeks for you on/in the Barca apartments......that is why you wouldn't complain?   RLC loves the people like you!!

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well I thought it was hot except for him cumming in the bath water.I think he kept telling Jess he was close but she kept stroking him until he came.

From what I have read you couldn't see anything,  and you thought it was hot??   RLC is in bad shape if that's the case!!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just visualised this scene where Jess's boyfriend is watching Jess getting fingered to fuck and her giving Russ a HJ and him punching the air shouting 'Cum on Jess you can do it' as she's about to  orgasm...:dodgy:

The thing that I can't understand Timber is if she want a deeper relationship, why haven't we seen them kiss, you know, like couples do...:confused:

Because most people think of a kiss as a very intimate moment!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because most people think of a kiss as a very intimate moment!!

I'm pretty sure after he joined her in her bedroom (where he is now) they started kissing after laying in the bed for an hour talking. He got her to spoon with him and he is naked while she has on a thong and top. He looked to be rubbing his dick against her backside but not really too sure as they were covered.