Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos February 2017.

Guest beaver67
7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I love watching her in the bath, I never tire of looking at that amazing pussy, one of the best, rivaling my girl's. I love when her wings flutter now and again....:biggrin:

are they blowing bubbles when they flutter ???????:biggrin::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I think Bob likes Heidi, he keeps following her around.

Someone indicated that the pig was female-are we sure we have the name correct??

Anyway that is one smart pig trying to get in to see Heidi naked in the bathroom-can't wait till it (until we know for sure) tries to get in bed with her :biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Someone indicated that the pig was female-are we sure we have the name correct??

Anyway that is one smart pig trying to get in to see Heidi naked in the bathroom-can't wait till it (until we know for sure) tries to get in bed with her :biggrin:

what is that called a pig fucker?????:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

We need to get someone in the apt. to check and see if it is Bob or a Bobbie Joe. Know any takers.

• Upvote 1