Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Así que duró unos 10 minutos y ahora horas de la nada nuevo. Me gustaría mucho escuchar a Kristy y de Heidi conversación en Inglés :biggrin:

Would someone please summarize what they talked about?
Since there are so many Anglophone people ...

2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Jiggletheboobs.gif lesbians-press-their-big-boobs.gif   thank;s ladies for the dancing show   and karol you did a good job coming out of your shell keep it up

T and A is on here every night but to listen to these two girls speak english for over an hour noe is a first andf much more interesting than same old T&A sorry Mike

Just now, Thestarider said:

T and A is on here every night but to listen to these two girls speak english for over an hour noe is a first andf much more interesting than same old T&A sorry Mike

that's okay  we are just here to have fun right

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

that's okay  we are just here to have fun right

I get a a laugh everyday reading you guys posts, that is why I became a member in the first place Mike. So yes I am here to laugh and have fun.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I get a alugh everyday reading you guys posts, that is why I became a member in the first place Mike. So yes I am here to laugh and have fun.

I get a good laugh at reading every one post too I like to joke around here and there with the gifs I post

• Upvote 1