Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Sounds like I was right.:biggrin:

I remember that some people doubted that the first bates under cover were "fake" ...

Seeing her get progressively horny yesterday, relieving herself with intensity under the cover, trying to sleep, growing restless Nicole style, going at it again, trying to sleep again, then doing it again with even heavier breathing and slight moans ... even if it was hidden, it was infinitely more exciting for me that many of the rlc  girls nice, but "routine" open bates.

The thought, the anticipation of having her one day do that in the open is blowing my mind. I am really crossing my fingers she'll muster the courage to do it. :cool:

• Upvote 2

Can't take my eyes off Karol - she is so smouldering hot, like a simmering volcano waiting to erupt. She tried on three different one piece numbers this afternoon and settled on the more modest one she is wearing just now. If she'd worn the first one she tried on we'd all be gazing in awe and appreciation at her kitty so let's hope as the simmering continues she will grace us with her really naughty number in the not too distant future. The sooner the better :angel: 

• Upvote 1