Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

A long period of UM again. Yes Nicole does not have any hurry to set themselves in B2. If not now get Nicole Michelle's old room, and she gets Danaya bedroom, it will be a very small area to spin around and have sex when her boyfriend gets there on a visit and going to sleep over. ✨?????

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

until now the best room went to the person most "senior" of the house, in this case in Danaya, but as I say a long time, since I came into RLC Nicole knows what she wants and knows how to get it, very beautiful but little nice

Rather unfairly because she was the senior person Belle said her friend was coming to stay - she meant Lara - and Caro of course had Jasmin lined up, I think both in attempts to get hold of the top room (even though Caro was leaving) but Becca held them both off having claimed the room by sharing with Lola and probably look at for camming, so I think the girls are aware of this play. Belle ended up sleeping on the couch with Lara in her bed. After that of course they kept on sending Lara home which was ironic considering Jasmin had already forced a move there - Belle had too but she had good reason, like Nicole, and had waited for permission before moving her stuff.

37 minutes ago, havingablast said:

But don't forget, the minimum wage for an adult is around $20.00 an hour in Australia.

Everything is relative, even a pack of cigarettes is about $20.00.

$20 for a Pack of Cigarettes. Expensive.

I can get 2 Cartons of Cigarettes in Canada for that price.

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

lol mine runs out in 7 days i don't think i'll subscribe again It's quite expensive for me in Australia with the way the dollar is at the moment.

The current lot of girls are starting to bore me .....i'll come back when they get some new blood.

Of course the UK pound's doing so well since Brexit - NOT!

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Rather unfairly because she was the senior person Belle said her friend was coming to stay - she meant Lara - and Caro of course had Jasmin lined up, I think both in attempts to get hold of the top room (even though Caro was leaving) but Becca held them both off having claimed the room by sharing with Lola and probably look at for camming, so I think the girls are aware of this play. Belle ended up sleeping on the couch with Lara in her bed. After that of course they kept on sending Lara home which was ironic considering Jasmin had already forced a move there - Belle had too but she had good reason, like Nicole, and had waited for permission before moving her stuff.

I forgot Michelle, not for the bed business, but of course she went straight to B2 ... did she ever sleep in B1 ... and selept with Belle before grabbing Jasmin's room.