Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Goodnight.  Hope you enjoyed your girl tonight she was a little vocal while been eaten out.  What will those nasty neighbours think now. 

Although whats happened in that bed before takes some beating i guess.  

I made out a couple of words while she was being eaten. Sure I heard her moan si naga si naga...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Tal vez tendrá una duración de 15 h ...  :cry: .... nunca voy a entender por qué RLC censura la entrada de nuevos residentes. ... Seguro ... si el apartamento necesita un profesional aclarar ... pero ..., debido a Karol, B2 es un patrón de orden y limpieza. 

En lugar de matar a la mitad el tiempo de fin de semana de B2 podrían mostrar la primera vez algunas de las chicas ponerse en contacto con el nuevo. .... Esta inútil UM es simplemente una práctica muy estúpida ... :confused:

I suppose it will be to let the girls know, on the spot, the house. Where the cameras are located, and some details that surely the organization does not want to be displayed in front of the cameras ... For example, who is responsible for the house. That so far has not appeared in front of the cameras.
(It's just an opinion, but I think the girls take advantage of the opportunity to tell the new one where the blind spots of the cameras are, where they can be heard and where they can talk in complete tranquility).

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think it will be long, with a bit of luck...::)

RLC added the name Estelle to the list. Depending on the time of her arrival will decide the time for the UM.   It could take longer than 2 or 3 Hours.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yo no creo que vaya a ser largo, con un poco de suerte ...::)

The name has been put very soon (it is rare, but it is a good sign)
But Nicole also told Miguel, that she wanted to take her friend to Montjuic ... so I might be coming back from UM the house. But it's empty

Just now, vortios said:

The name has been put very soon (it is rare, but it is a good sign)
But Nicole also told Miguel, that she wanted to take her friend to Montjuic ... so I might be coming back from UM the house. But it's empty

Just noticed that. Thanks vortios...:biggrin: