Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, kase said:

i think that karol want to move to B1 and stay with jessica and irma to nora they had been nice so she can share the bed with irma so they can masturbation together and do something lesbian in together then can not karol may hide themselves under the carpet because they will not irma do so they would be nice if karol had moved to B1 and gotten something lesbian show  :biggrin:

don't think karol will move to b1 theres way to much open nudity in there and shes not in to showing it all shes all about the tease and not the pleasing

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

don't think karol will move to b1 theres way to much open nudity in there and shes not in to showing it all shes all about the tease and not the pleasing

i think we get your point bud2966 no need to repeat yourself over and over, u don't like karol she hides and only tease we get it  ...

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Estelle reminds me of Butch from the C&S apartment. I guess they needed another Butch since the Italian girls are leaving.

she is not the best looking girl that has been on b1/b2 but she's got some nice tatoos tho ! :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i think we get your point bud2966 no need to repeat yourself over and over, u don't like karol she hides and only tease we get it  ...

no I do like karol she is the one I watch the most on rlc  and I have been from her first day in the apartment be it in b2 or if she go to b1 so maybe I'm being alittle hard on her but I'm not like a lot of the others on here that knows every thing about all the girls because I pretty much only watch one most of the time so I get to know how they act in front of the cams

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no I do like karol she is the one I watch the most on rlc  and I have been from her first day in the apartment be it in b2 or if she go to b1 so maybe I'm being alittle hard on her but I'm not like a lot of the others on here that knows every thing about all the girls because I pretty much only watch one most of the time so I get to know how they act in front of the cams

i get your point but look at ur profile, ur few lasts post are all about karol hidding, karol not showing anything, avoiding camera angles. At some point, even tho u said u like her, you are getting a bit "heavy" ^^' 

• Upvote 1