Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

i get your point but look at ur profile, ur few lasts post are all about karol hidding, karol not showing anything, avoiding camera angles. At some point, even tho u said u like her, you are getting a bit "heavy" ^^' 

I will just not say nothing  that is true on here no more so I don't make people mad

• Upvote 1

I will not be watching this friend of Nichole's much. She is hard on the eyes and has to many tatoo's. I think Nicole had her come just to make herself look good. I do not really like tatoo's on a woman but do not mind one or two depending where they are located and not to gaudy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I will just not say nothing  that is true on here no more so I don't make people mad

i'm not saying that dude xD u are free to say anything, just maybe less heavy on the whole "karol doing everything to avoid the cam" thingy ^^ 

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is fucking disgusting and I would appreciate it if you keep this kind of post off the forum!!

so Harleyfatboy which one is disgusting the ugly tattoos on her or the masturbation ???

• Upvote 1

dayana stupide et vraiment pas prudente!!!! elle lave le robot mixeur en mouillant la prise, puis le rebranche sans essuyer la prise!!!! elle a eu beaucoup de chance de ne pas s'électrocuter!!!!! comment peut-on être aussi ignorante!!!!???:cry:

Dayana stupid and really not careful !!!! It washing the mixer robot by wetting the plug, then the reconnect without wiping the plug !!!! She was very lucky not to electrocute !!!!! How can one be so ignorant !!!! ???:cry:

First impressions tell me Estelle was worth waiting for (yes I know - me of little faith; but she did finally arrive). Not the prettiest girl in the pack but attractive with her many tats and very butch looking so does Nicole swing both ways? and she's not shy once she eventually got into the bath so she'll do for me.

I wonder what Karol meant in the translation with her comment of, very interesting, when she was shown a photo of her from Nicole's phone. Interesting as in I like her tats or interesting I like the butch look?? Time will tell but I hope she maintains her friendship Dayana even though she might be seeing more of her new found friends at b-1.