Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She said she had a little bit of love for him but he was cold towards her. Whatever that means....

You must be a youngster.   What that means is that as long as she is giving it up, he is hot for her.   When she is not, he is cold to her.  That guy is all about fucking her and nothing else. I have a brother-n-law thats the same way and he will die a lonely person!!

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess you missed Irma doing a Pussy Lick on another girl in B1.

I skipped over this originally but decided to come back to this comment to ask a couple of questions.   You say that Irma did a pussy lick on another girl in B1.  First question.....do you have a positive picture to prove this?   Second question.....was it with her back to camera or was her hair spread out all over the place to where it looked like she might have licked another girls pussy in B1?   Third question.....did you actually see her tongue come in contact with another girls pussy in B1?   I'm sorry for all the questions but I have an extremely hard time believing that she actually licked another girls pussy in B1 to where it could positively be identified as such!!   Where did all this take place?  Was it in the free camera area or was it upstairs?

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I skipped over this originally but decided to come back to this comment to ask a couple of questions.   You say that Irma did a pussy lick on another girl in B1.  First question.....do you have a positive picture to prove this?   Second question.....was it with her back to camera or was her hair spread out all over the place to where it looked like she might have licked another girls pussy in B1?   Third question.....did you actually see her tongue come in contact with another girls pussy in B1?   I'm sorry for all the questions but I have an extremely hard time believing that she actually licked another girls pussy in B1 to where it could positively be identified as such!!   Where did all this take place?  Was it in the free camera area or was it upstairs?

I don't think we can definitively say Irma licked a pussy, but it was damn close and the real surprise is it was Nora's pussy she either almost licked or actually licked. I saw it from Cam 2 in the B1 apartment. But Nora was all over Karol in the corner of the Living Room where Jessica used to setup her Cam show before they fixed the wireless. I can't be certain Irma touched the pussy but she pulled Nora's panties aside clearly and then appeared to lick it. Nora did nothing. It was a very hot Nora tonight. NEVER seen her this sexy. And I'm not a fan of her returning but this was hot.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't think we can definitively say Irma licked a pussy, but it was damn close and the real surprise is it was Nora's pussy she either almost licked or actually licked. I saw it from Cam 2 in the B1 apartment. But Nora was all over Karol in the corner of the Living Room where Jessica used to setup her Cam show before they fixed the wireless. I can't be certain Irma touched the pussy but she pulled Nora's panties aside clearly and then appeared to lick it. Nora did nothing. It was a very hot Nora tonight. NEVER seen her this sexy. And I'm not a fan of her returning but this was hot.

I'm glad you thought it was hot.  You answered several of my questions and now I can honestly say that it was all for show and a subscription based one at that.  Thanks for the reply PP.

That say's it all, and I assume what you mean by her doing nothing, encompassed no expression changes on her face or body movement at all......another well orchestrated show by Nora!!

• Upvote 1

i think that karol want to move to B1 and stay with jessica and irma to nora they had been nice so she can share the bed with irma so they can masturbation together and do something lesbian in together then can not karol may hide themselves under the carpet because they will not irma do so they would be nice if karol had moved to B1 and gotten something lesbian show  :biggrin: