Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

I will not be watching this friend of Nichole's much. She is hard on the eyes and has to many tatoo's. I think Nicole had her come just to make herself look good. I do not really like tatoo's on a woman but do not mind one or two depending where they are located and not to gaudy.

Nicole doesn't need anybody else there to look good...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wathou said:

i get your point but look at ur profile, ur few lasts post are all about karol hidding, karol not showing anything, avoiding camera angles. At some point, even tho u said u like her, you are getting a bit "heavy" ^^' 

I love Karol and watch her as much as I can. Her teasing keeps me glued and I'm always left wanting more. But I just wonder if she's hit that brick wall I was on about a few days ago...:confused:

I hope I'm wrong cos she's my 2nd girl...:dodgy:

Hi guys, I've just joined you lot properly for 1st time today. I've flicked through the posts but didn't think Replay was worth looking at as not much happened after the party.

Can anyone tell me what the mood's like in the B2 camp? Are the girls ok and have they welcomed Estelle...:huh:

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hi guys, I've just joined you lot properly for 1st time today. I've flicked through the posts but didn't think Replay was worth looking at as not much happened after the party.

Can anyone tell me what the mood's like in the B2 camp? Are the girls ok and have they welcomed Estelle...:huh:

karol & danaya didn't speak much with estelle but no hostile atmosphere, not a friend mood either ( neutral)  i'd say we got to wait for them to spend an evening together to tell ^^

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

karol & danaya didn't speak much with estelle but no hostile atmosphere, not a friend mood either ( neutral)  i'd say we got to wait for them to spend an evening together to tell ^^

Thanks mate. Mr softshitenaga always likes the girls to get along....:blush:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The mood is okay I guess. Been a couple private talks happen. First Nicole and Danaya in the bathroom. Then Danaya and Karol in D's room. 

• Upvote 2