Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, happyone said:

You just never know-maybe? Will just have to wait and see---:cool:

I like a bit of bodily contact between the girls. These 2 seem pretty close, but probably just good friends and nothing else. My girl's shown no lesbian tenancies so far...:dodgy:

43 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I won't call her ugly but IMO she obviously appearance wise doesn't fit in with the other 6 girls in these apartments. I can't see myself using much camera time on her.   I think Nicole snowed RLC on this one. Hoping she's leaving at the same time as Nicole or it might be a tough couple months if she's here longer than all of the other 3 girls in Barca2. One other thing, I already think that sweater is hideous

I agree with her appearance. She may have a nice body, but her face is not very cute or perfect. At least it seems to be very expressive. .... let see ... I still think, she could be a value part of the cast, due to her personality. The two really fit well and she laughs a lot. She seem to be very sympathetic.

43 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I won't call her ugly but IMO she obviously appearance wise doesn't fit in with the other 6 girls in these apartments. I can't see myself using much camera time on her.   I think Nicole snowed RLC on this one. Hoping she's leaving at the same time as Nicole or it might be a tough couple months if she's here longer than all of the other 3 girls in Barca2. One other thing, I already think that sweater is hideous

It usually takes a couple of days for a new girl to adjust to the Cameras being there.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Hey guys!!   I just heard a rumour that Nicole can walk on water and turn water into wine!  When did this happen and how comes I always miss the good shit???!!!   :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I guess you missed Irma doing a Pussy Lick on another girl in B1.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Hey guys!!   I just heard a rumour that Nicole can walk on water and turn water into wine!  When did this happen and how comes I always miss the good shit???!!!   :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Non believers never get into the kingdom

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess you missed Irma doing a Pussy Lick on another girl in B1.

Yeah I did but that's ok.  Eventually, Irma is going to have her way with one of these girls.  You can pretty much take that to the bank I think.  

• Upvote 1