Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I think Nicole is downstairs having a cigarette or two with a new boyfriend. One who does not want to be seen on camera. I think Nicole should go to the swingers club. She may find an experienced lover to assist her on getting an orgasm. Teach her how to have one. She seems to struggle too much and boy is that not good when you like sex as much as she does. And I love it as much as she does as well.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

entonces no era la noche el tipo de masaje se detuvo una y Irma y Dayana desapareció no lo hago ahora, si se fueron anoche, pero que se han ido de nuevo esta noche que es probable que 5 de cada 6 noches por lo que sí que diría casi todas las noches que están yendo allí, sólo se va desde donde se detuvo la traducción eso no quiere decir que no han estado yendo allí más

I do not try to convert you ... you are very free to take my words or not to do it. That is your decision. I also know, that tonight, they were with the people last week because they said it, not me. I do not have a crystal ball in that. He also told Jess that his friend wanted her to agree to go ... and you see. She has gone

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What a boring night tonight. Please Nicole invite the dude up so we can have some fun too.

all the fun loving girls are not at a sex club they are just hanging out some where at 2am maybe they are grocery shopping,i heard what they were supposed to be doing but that takes about a hour now 3hrs latter and I would bet they will be gone for awhile yet but no they are not at the sex club though