Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Just watched this back on Replay, damn she was going full on at it and Estelle no respect just barges right in ! The surprise on Angelina's face was priceless ! But it just emphasizes why some girls find it uncomfortable to bate in these apartments with no locks on there rooms. Ok there is a lock on the bathroom and Angelina should have locked the door. 

time?

I have been thinking about angels bathroom little bate now as I think more about it happened with in 15 mins after the apt comes back online after a 6 hrs in u/m angel pretty much in her room to kichen then bath and just maybe it was planned that way so we the viewers would forget about the bull shit u/m think about this if she is going to bate in the open in bath tub then why cover up in her room and stay to the far side of the bed like did and like i said i like her but I just think she has done all she is going to do in front of the cams and that's my thinking

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, corsa11 said:

Miguel verließ die Wohnung um 2.10, somit wäre ich doch besser zwei Stunden früher ins Bett gegangen. Nicol - Miguel war nichts. Minuspunkt für Nikol.

WTF? ... This is RLC. People spend time together even without have sex. ... Minuspunkt für "corsa11".

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corsa11 said:

Nun ich bin der Meinung, wenn ich 45,-- Euro für ein Abo. bezahle, will ich auch etwas sehen, oder ich lasse ein solches Abo. sein

... You do not get it. ... A page like RLC show REAL LIFE. Sure, sex is a part of it, but not everything worth watching. If you are here just to see sex, it may be a waste of time and money for you. 

3 minutes ago, corsa11 said:

OK. RLC is Real Live. Rlc certainly has an interest in increasing the ABO figures. Of course, I find RLC a good and interesting site. Apart from some apartments where almost nothing runs.

Basically, you are right. This apartment unfortunately works more with the hope of viewers than with actual content. It is sad to say that most girls in the cast are so shy, they would never have sex or a real masturbation with cameras in the room. 

... but ...

You gave your bad vote to the only girl in the cast of this apartment that is actually open minded and have sex and masturbation openly. If RLC would cast more girls as open as Nicole, this place would be as fun and exciting every viewer currently can only hope for. It may would be perfect.

• Upvote 3