Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 hours ago, cwouters said:

You see something called "reallifecam". And when real life is shown, you call "send them home". People: THAT is the real life! It does not only consist of tits, pussy and ass.

Precisely. That is the point.

BTW, She is one of the most real persons ever in this apartment. Lets hope, she will not leave. 

Dayana on phone under covers crying hopefully it rlc tell her that all 4 being replaced  seeing how her and angeline thought it was so funny and didn't do nothing to try and stop it before it went the way it did so i think all should be replaced and that's what I think should be done

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, happyone said:
Lonely girl you lost the only thing you loved
Nothing that you have is ever good enough
And I won't be the one to keep you safe
And I won't be the one who stays the same
You got a lot of nerve and
Looks like the tables turning
And now you're wishing me well like you miss me
You got a dirty tongue and
Looks like the damage done is forever
And it's a long time to miss me
Whoa oh, no
And it's a long time to miss me
Whoa oh, no
Lonely girl it looks like you are out of luck
Tell me how it feels to watch your friends give up
I was on your side
I stood by you
So go ahead and cry it's just like you
You got a lot of nerve and
Looks like the tables turning
And now you're wishing me well like you miss me
You got a dirty tongue and
Looks like the damage done is forever

Pretty much says it all Happy...:cry::cry:

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I emailed support after the physical fighting as asked them to send the two of them home. Nicole is no longer a contributor and Estelle is her guest. Toss them both.

They won't do shit ... they had lima staying until the last minute eventho she had serious drinking probleme, and nearly killed herself in the stairs more than once .... ( i emailed them back then, and they did anwser me with a "bot" responds and didn't do shit ...)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Precisely. That is the point.

BTW, She is one of the most real persons ever in this apartment. Lets hope, she will not leave. 

So MrBox, you are seriously messed up ... Even if it's "real" life, it is unacceptable ... Nicole & estelle physicaly hurtted eache other... If this would have been a man punching a women let me tell you everyone would have emailed rlc to kick him off, and to my eyes this is the same danger ... 
So for you it is ok, for two friend to kick/punch eachother because it is "reallife" ... Wow you have achieve a new low ! Nice :sick:

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, bud2966 said:

Dayana on phone under covers crying hopefully it rlc tell her that all 4 being replaced  seeing how her and angeline thought it was so funny and didn't do nothing to try and stop it before it went the way it did so i think all should be replaced and that's what I think should be done

i don't see why danaya or angelina would have interfer, if they would have it would have turned into a 4 women brawl ... 

• Upvote 5

....and who said Nicole couldn't get along with the girls...:confused:

Seriously guys, I've just watched this on replay and was really saddened by the whole thing. How it escalated into this ugly scene after yesterday's painting and photo shoot is beyond me. No matter what anyone thinks regarding Nicole's motif for getting the big bed in B2, it's pretty obvious these were good friends, but I can't see that friendship continuing. 

1 or both will go in the next day or 2, and I think it will be really hard and unfair on Estelle if she goes...:cry::cry:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

....and who said Nicole couldn't get along with the girls...:confused:

Seriously guys, I've just watched this on replay and was really saddened by the whole thing. How it escalated into this ugly scene after yesterday's painting and photo shoot is beyond me. No matter what anyone thinks regarding Nicole's motif for getting the big bed in B2, it's pretty obvious these were good friends, but I can't see that friendship continuing. 

1 or both will go in the next day or 2, and I think it will be really hard and unfair on Estelle if she goes...:cry::cry:

Yhea but even if nicole started the fight estelle threw a few punches & kicks ... so she is as much in fault as nicole ... 

• Upvote 2