Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In this fight, if you count the points, I would say that it is the poor bottle of oil that lost ^^

Then it's angelina who lost because she had to clean it this morning :biggrin:

But more seriously i'm still chocked that nicole & estelle had a physical fight Oo i knew that one day nicole & estelle would have an argument because i don't know anybody that can tolerate being bossed around by a friend that long . But a fight wow ! wasn't expecting that :confused: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Then it's angelina who lost because she had to clean it this morning :biggrin:

But more seriously i'm still chocked that nicole & estelle had a physical fight Oo i knew that one day nicole & estelle would have an argument because i don't know anybody that can tolerate being bossed around by a friend that long . But a fight wow ! wasn't expecting that :confused: 

Me neither :cry:

• Upvote 1

But hey at least angelina & danaya are doing great together getting more friendly everyday :) Let's hope the replacement of estelle & nicole will be as friendly as those two are :) ( even if i know rlc will just act like nothing happened, and will let estelle & nicole stay until the end ... )

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

But hey at least angelina & danaya are doing great together getting more friendly everyday :) Let's hope the replacement of estelle & nicole will be as friendly as those two are :) ( even if i know rlc will just act like nothing happened, and will let estelle & nicole stay until the end ... )

I not see Nicole still sharing the bed with Estelle, not today at least ^^

• Upvote 1