Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Has anyone ever noticed that when Angel is near a mirror she just can't help but to look at herself- and

when she leaves from the mirror-she always smiles at herself in the mirror????  :biggrin:

Narcissism. If you live with a woman like angelina, you have to install mirrors in every room. Or only in a single room. Then you always know where she is.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Has anyone ever noticed that when Angel is near a mirror she just can't help but to look at herself- and

when she leaves from the mirror-she always smiles at herself in the mirror????  :biggrin:

If she ever watched the movie Mirrors, she'd likely never look into another one.

• Upvote 3

I do not like labeling people, so I will suffice to say that it is sad to see 3 imperfect ladies (Angel, Danaya, and Estelle) joining in to ignore and or condemn

another imperfect girl (Nicole) :biggrin:

Edited by happyone
correct grammar

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

'woman thy name is vanity'

28 minutes ago, happyone said:

Since all 3 of these girls went out together, I am sure that Estelle has told them everything bias in her favor.  Neither A&D have

heard Nicole's side of the story-and maybe they don't even want to hear it. :dodgy:

It seems so.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So it's seems it's some argument between Nicole and the other three..well in my opinion miss dead fish bates(Danaya),boring Estelle and the other one(that puts sexy underwear then leaves for almost all day(talking about Angelina of course)all three can leave and Nicole that way can be in the house.

I would have liked to see just Nicole and Angelina in this apartment. ... but ... After the fight, everything will go the Danaya way. ... Boring and reserved.