Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

il y a 8 minutes, timber a dit :

Il est quelque chose qui semble se produire assez au hasard. Il est pas un problème constant (qui je pense est pourquoi il est difficile de fixer). Il est arrivé avec Belle et Lola dans la chambre. Il est arrivé avec Candy dans la chambre. Il est arrivé avec Michelle dans la chambre. Je pense que ce qui est arrivé une fois avant avec Nicole et Estelle dans la chambre. Si vous revenez à travers les fils de cet appartement, vous trouverez divers freakouts à ce sujet. Il ne semble pas être en corrélation avec tout ce qui se passe passionnante dans la chambre, mais de toute évidence ce soir était regrettable.

Il y a aussi une différence entre la caméra étant en mode noir et blanc (basse lumière), qui fonctionnait très bien ce soir et qu'il soit en mode infrarouge. Le problème ne semble se produire avec celui-ci.

The night vision only works if there is a bit of light, that is why the participants always leave a small lamp on! When one sees nothing, it is that the girl deliberately cut the light, because the boy must not want to pass on the internet! This is not a technical problem, but the will of nicole !!!

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, timber said:

It's something that seems to happen fairly randomly. It's not a consistent problem (which I guess is why it's hard to fix). It happened with Belle and Lola in the room. It happened with Candy in the room. It happened with Michelle in the room. I think it happened once before with Nicole and Estelle in the room. If you go back through the threads for this apartment, you'll find various freakouts about it. It doesn't seem to correlate with anything exciting happening in the room, though obviously tonight was unfortunate.

There's also a difference between the camera being in black and white mode (low light) which was working fine tonight and it being in infrared mode. The problem only seems to happen with the latter.

Randomly four cameras simultaneously without her build-in infrared? This is impossible.

Unless, in the two rooms is a separate (not cam build in) infrared lamp installed, which was switched off.

à l’instant, corboblanc a dit :

La vision de nuit ne fonctionne que s'il y a un peu de lumière, qui est la raison pour laquelle les participants laissent toujours une petite lampe sur! Quand on ne voit rien, il est que la jeune fille a délibérément coupé la lumière, parce que le garçon ne doit pas vouloir passer sur Internet! Ce n'est pas un problème technique, mais la volonté de nicole !!!

C'est une conne  qu'il faut virer.....   estelle ne lui a pas assez arranger le portrait  ...

Yes, I can now see nothing from the RLC, when my network is in maintenance around the area. But what I can understand what you write, then it is surely no night camera in the bedroom with Nicole again. This is certainly not the first time that happens inside the RLC. The same happened with Kamila in Heidi's rooms and Nelly and bogdan's bedroom when they were gone and their friends were there and had a party, so they pulled out night vision there with, so no one could see. and you can really wonder why the RLC will not call and tell them to put in the adapter again. For they were very fast and call Stella, when someone had hung up a towel for the camera inside the bathroom next to Nicole's room, and they even contacted Estelle when she happened to pull out night vision it once, so she put it back and everything was well again, and she told Nicole what happened, which is now Nicole safely utilize again, and pretend that she happened to pull it out. This pulling out the adapter for the camera, I think it is exactly the same as the cover of the cameras. which is not allowed by the RLC regulations. Then I think there seems to be a simple clutch that RLC has done with the cameras. No fixed installation where not. Yes it is well lucky that I do not see the dark this time. But why not cancel their contracts and throw them out. why is the point of having someone who sabotage for those who have paid to see, but can not see anything anyway. Very poor respect from both partners.