Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

i was thinking the same, when she is alone or with girls she is only on her phone, but when she is with a dude, ho boy ^^
( Btw it doesn't change the fact that i'd rather have b1 & b2 dudes-free :X)

Well if i have to choose i would rather watch Nicole with this guy than the naked Alex with his cock out. 

• Upvote 1

Woo nicole has really changed ! she warned the girls that she was going to bring in a dude, then doesn't stick around with her dude where the other girls are ! 
Nicole is getting respectfull Oo if  she only needed a good fight for her to change she should have it before comming in rlc :P

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Well if i have to choose i would rather watch Nicole with this guy than the naked Alex with his cock out. 

That's for sure at least it makes sense ^^ irma & nicole doesn't have the same goal with dudes i guess xD

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Nicole could have been perfect, she could have been the greatest tenant on rlc of all time. She is nice looking, the most sexy looking on rlc in my opinion, she fucks a lot and also bates a lot. She was open from day one. She would have been perfect, but she screwd everything. She screwd her relationships with Jess, Estelle and everyone else. She screwd us, not just by blacking out cams, but disturbed the dynamics of the apartments, and creating bad atmosphere. Also, since the fight with Estelle, she has bearly been home

I agree with those who criticice Nicole, I think she has been selfish etc. but I kind of feel a bit sorry for Nicole too. She probably came to rlc, and thought the purpose of rlc was to bee sexually active on cam. When she brought in a guy to fuck, the conflict started with Jess. After having messed up b1 completly, she probably thought she would fix things up by moving to b2. There she could fuck guys on cam, and if she had the big room she could fuck guys without getting in conflict with the other girls, like she did with Jess. Only problem was that she had to bring in Estelle to get the big room. But moving to b2, and sharing bed with Estelle, only made things worse. Now she has messed up b2 worse than she did to b1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

That's for sure at least it makes sense ^^ irma & nicole doesn't have the same goal with dudes i guess xD

Nicole unplug  night  vision last night. We raised hell with rlc. Will she do it again?