Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

If she was going to try to make things better then she should have done so a lot sooner. She's waited to long to fix anything.

It takes both parties to fix anything, they dont exactly try either, Angelina blanked her in the Hall twice like she was not even there. I find it all very childish

• Upvote 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

You can't in Angel's room and if Danaya shuts her door you can't in there either...:sleepy:

Yes Naga but both girls were in the livingroom and left because of the noise. Nicole should have turned it down. But is to inconsiderate

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

It takes both parties to fix anything, they dont exactly try either, Angelina blanked her in the Hall twice like she was not even there. I find it all very childish

Ho come on, don't blame angelina & danaya now sulzer ... everytime a girl does something "good" everyone forget what happened before ... 

Just now, Snakeater said:

Yes Naga but both girls were in the livingroom and left because of the noise. Nicole should have turned it down. But is to inconsiderate

I don't think so they always go to their bed around 00:00 nothing to do with the music ... 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ho come on, don't blame angelina & danaya now sulzer ... everytime a girl does something "good" everyone forget what happened before ... 

Did i say i was blaming anyone ? im just saying Nicole would not be able to fix things if the others dont want it fixing !!!!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You can often here Danaya's music in Angels room and the other way round. Angel and Danaya are past their bedtime now anyway so how do you know Nicol's music sent them to bed. If Angel goes into Danaya's room I'll agree with you....

Now now Naga everyone knows that Nicole is your girlfriend and can do no wrong.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1