Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

That outfit Angel's started to wear, while naked underneath is as sexy as fuck. As well as being totally see-through, it keeps riding up between her arse cheeks when she stands up after bending over, which she's done quite a bit of recently...:biggrin:

4 hours ago, wathou said:

is it only me but sometimes when i swap cams i have "video file not found" in b2, anyone else ?

I had that happen to me once yesterday. I reloaded the page (On a Windows 10PC) and I haven't seen the problem since. I am not sure what CAM I was on.

• Upvote 1

Just read an interesting, albeit scary piece of information "Ukraine has the highest prevalence among the countries of eastern and central Europe. The condom is the most effective way to protect yourself from AIDS." 

Makes you wonder why so many of the recent suitors that have visited certain ladies at b-1 and b-2 insist on going bareback when that risk is so high :huh:

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Gina has another flashing light in her room to fool the motion detectors. 

Well if the plan is to defeat the motion detectors it's working because her ass isn't there and the room is showing motion.  Damn she is a quick learner.

1 hour ago, wathou said:

aren't you the one that said that there was no bonus on rlc yesterday ^^' ?

I said that it was to  fool the motion detectors to show they got more hits for more bonuses. I assumed that they would get more bonus money, do not know for sure one way or the other. Besides this post did not say anything about bonuses only to fool motion detectors.