Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Yes, looking closely, I believe them about the increased resolution. Static objects are definitely sharper and crisper. However the compression is terrible, and on any moving object (like an actual human beeing), the net effect is actually worse.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I have made a screenshot of cam 2 at 13:00 and at 17:00. The quality is really better (pattern on the pillow!).

I dont think we are doubting the sharpness of the picture is noticable, but watch how it deteriorates when there is movement or the lighting is low. Ive seen 1080p webcams and this is just not cutting it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I dont think we are doubting the sharpness of the picture is noticable, but watch how it deteriorates when there is movement or the lighting is low. Ive seen 1080p webcams and this is just not cutting it.

They increased video to 1080p but they don't have transfer speed increased to support that. That's Lame.

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

Ho come one StnCld, Rlc is just starting to write answer that are more than 2 lines. You got to give them credit for that :biggrin:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU483FI5YKJ_s3L9J8Ouf

I think thats because someone is actually writing a response now rather than the usual automated reply we used to get. There are baby steps improvements happening, maybe we will get there in the end but at what cost ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I think thats because someone is actually writing a response now rather than the usual automated reply we used to get. There are baby steps improvements happening, maybe we will get there in the end but at what cost ?

it already cost me extra 30$/month xD