Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Good afternoon, I see that they are still talking about Gina and her arrival with flowers at home and the conversations she has on the phone.
Let's see if I can clarify anything ...
The person he is talking to on the phone is a man (his voice has been heard on several occasions) although I suppose no one had any doubts about that.
To say that she was very angry with that person, they even argued outside the cameras since Fina herself recognizes it by saying "do you want us to come back and talk about that?"
He is very close to her, I think her partner (be it boyfriend, husband, or any other relationship she has). He is very jealous of her.
I thought he might have been the one who gave her the flowers, but he asked her what time she had in Barcelona, and she replied "you know, it always works here." So then, it does not make sense for me to at least ask for time, if he were here. So that theory was discarded.
The purchase of roses ... she arrived with 24 red roses ... it is a pretty expensive flower, and when you buy roses, you do not usually buy so many roses (unless you want to impress a woman)
Because I say this, because they are quite invomodas to carry. Imagine that it is a rather bulky bouquet.
On the other hand something that no one has commented, is how she returned home ... Can you imagine going with that big bouquet by bus or in the subway with him? I assure you that half of the flowers would come crushed (something that did not happen), so they would most likely accompany you to the house by car.
You also talk about sex and if she cheats on you ...
I will not go into moral appraisals, which is not the issue.
He asked her if she had had sex in the house, and she was very angry she said "do you want us to talk about that subject again?"
In fact he always said "No", clearly, until he asked for the other girls, and she replied "Well, you know that." I find it interesting to put it, because it reaffirms me that Gina and her partner (put the name you want) if they have talked about that subject.
And he also did not ask about the flowers ... most of the guys, surely we would ask if you liked the flowers or any other questions related to the flowers.

Maybe some of you have other information, I just put what I have heard, that really as they see is not much, but if interesting.
If someone wants to contribute more information, I will be happy and interested in knowing.
I hope it has helped them.
Gina is a good girl, the only thing I hope is that she does not become another girl manipulated by a jealous couple that annoys the show.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, turkey said:

Nunca había visto una chica tan perezosa, la culpa es tuya !!!!!

Unfortunately, your last visit to the house ended as you are now observing. A girl who is most of the time in bed, without doing much, nothing more than watching the laptop, I guess videos and series. Or whatever she sees ... and with little communication with the other girls.

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Good afternoon, I see that they are still talking about Gina and her arrival with flowers at home and the conversations she has on the phone.
Let's see if I can clarify anything ...
The person he is talking to on the phone is a man (his voice has been heard on several occasions) although I suppose no one had any doubts about that.
To say that she was very angry with that person, they even argued outside the cameras since Fina herself recognizes it by saying "do you want us to come back and talk about that?"
He is very close to her, I think her partner (be it boyfriend, husband, or any other relationship she has). He is very jealous of her.
I thought he might have been the one who gave her the flowers, but he asked her what time she had in Barcelona, and she replied "you know, it always works here." So then, it does not make sense for me to at least ask for time, if he were here. So that theory was discarded.
The purchase of roses ... she arrived with 24 red roses ... it is a pretty expensive flower, and when you buy roses, you do not usually buy so many roses (unless you want to impress a woman)
Because I say this, because they are quite invomodas to carry. Imagine that it is a rather bulky bouquet.
On the other hand something that no one has commented, is how she returned home ... Can you imagine going with that big bouquet by bus or in the subway with him? I assure you that half of the flowers would come crushed (something that did not happen), so they would most likely accompany you to the house by car.
You also talk about sex and if she cheats on you ...
I will not go into moral appraisals, which is not the issue.
He asked her if she had had sex in the house, and she was very angry she said "do you want us to talk about that subject again?"
In fact he always said "No", clearly, until he asked for the other girls, and she replied "Well, you know that." I find it interesting to put it, because it reaffirms me that Gina and her partner (put the name you want) if they have talked about that subject.
And he also did not ask about the flowers ... most of the guys, surely we would ask if you liked the flowers or any other questions related to the flowers.

Maybe some of you have other information, I just put what I have heard, that really as they see is not much, but if interesting.
If someone wants to contribute more information, I will be happy and interested in knowing.
I hope it has helped them.
Gina is a good girl, the only thing I hope is that she does not become another girl manipulated by a jealous couple that annoys the show.

Thanks vortios...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

New poll results

Image result for I voted

Irma leads by a small margin over Kristy and then comes the new comer to the top three Jessica.

If you havn't voted, go vote soon as the poll will close in the next few days.

Angel is not in the list, so there is none i can vote for :)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Anyone know what happened and where she is or when she left??? etc

It was just a few moments this morning. She seemed fine afterwards. Not sure what time she left unless I look on replay, but everything seemed fine and back to normal. It was unusual to see her lose it for a short time cos she's usually a :cool::angel:

• Upvote 1