Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

i would have agree with you at her last visit. But the whole alex fella is really disgusting me, and makes me really unconfortable to watch ... 

i just focus on Irma and her openness. i could care less about Alex. i would have loved to be in his place last night with those lovelies,however . i don't care who the man tool is unless it were me. I feel about Alex as I did about the guy who was with Jess. I couldn't give a flying fig...

Dana exit is at least two months after it needed to be..sadly seems Stella it's going just the same route and probably another one with three months garanted..hope next girls are Lola and Megan.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dana exit is at least two months after it needed to be..sadly seems Stella it's going just the same route and probably another one with three months garanted..hope next girls are Lola and Megan.

were you there when megan was there ? before the lesbian night she was like danaya ... be carefull of what you wish for

• Upvote 1