Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes i seen the bad Megan:).But she with the weeks passed got better,and in the end was better than most of this current girls.And sure it's prettier than most of the actual ones.But to be fair Rebecca was great the first time and not Greta the second time.

Be honest you hated Megan and made many post that she was a waste and should go home.:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Then why the lite? It goes from nite vision and you can see her and then the nite vision cuts out and she is almost hidden.

she wants you to concentrate on the nude drawings of her on the wall--they really stand out then :biggrin: you can't see them with nite vision :biggrin: lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Then why the lite? It goes from nite vision and you can see her and then the nite vision cuts out and she is almost hidden.

I'm looking at it the same way snake but we cant do nothing about it so just let her do what she wants

1 minute ago, happyone said:

she wants you to concentrate on the nude drawings of her on the wall--they really stand out then :biggrin: you can't see them with nite vision :biggrin: lol

I bet she not aware that she's fucking around with us and the cams are doing this....:cry: