Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your Angel moving to the big bedroom is the worst thing that could have happened for you.  Yes, you will have the shower aspect of it but that's about it!!

You could be right. If she bates the same, which she will cos that's her way, we may get even worse views than before because of the cam positions. I'm hoping, because it a huge bed, she might lie across it like Nicole did a coupla times. The light's generally better in this room though, and even NV,( unless Nicole flicks the switch...:dodgy: )

Bathtime will be better though...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Now that Belle is back and with Stella at b-1 that makes two of the orinal orgy cast are back. Don't know if that is an ominous sign :huh:

I think they'll need a little more than that to help them along...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.....enjoy the repeat BB!!

Well it's a double edged sword made slightly easier by Replay but yes that's everything on hold for at least the next month ... 2 months ... maybe 3 months. 90 days of my OCD controlling me more than ever, but after she leaves I am probably free of RLC.

• Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Only took them 6 Hours this time.  Their IT Department must be on the Ball today.   :biggrin:

they don't want to waste time, they want all the belle's lover back with their credit cards :biggrin: