Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What do you think the chances are of Belle going to B1 tonight...:dodgy:

She'll be Jetlagged.  Likely stay home and sleep the First Night.  That 2 Hour time difference is hard on a persons body.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

The bathroom cam is grainier than I remember it and there is some lag on the cams for me with someone just taking a shower which I don't ever remember plus accidentally hitting the Replay button is a bummer. I missed Belle getting in the shower but let's face it although it was short she danced. Gina gave good shower too but both had disappointingly short nudity and Belle (and she won't sadly if her past visit is to be judged on) switch the light on.

Nothing against Belle but why bring her sooo soon,she left rlc some weeks ago or something and already in again.Well no Lola no fun..it's Gina be the usualy dances and massages and that's it.And plenty of face masks now..at least I prefer to see belle to Dana.Still nothing new or remotely exciting at all.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nolynper said:

Ser den nye jenta en tatovering på skulderen.Noen som vet hva X111 betyr ? 

Welcome nolynper

Can't remember but I do know Angelina Jolie has one and it might be because she's a fan although they are both past Goths so maybe something to do with that culture or a band.

29 minutes ago, Billybob said:

I only just now realized none of these apartments have shower curtains.

:huh:oh u were too busy looking at what was in the shower:biggrin:

Edited by happyone

Just now, ze81 said:

Nothing against Belle but why bring her sooo soon,she left rlc some weeks ago or something and already in again.Well no Lola no fun..it's Gina be the usualy dances and massages and that's it.And plenty of face masks now..at least I prefer to see belle to Dana.Still nothing new or remotely exciting at all.

Apparently you forgot about the fight between Estelle and Nicole.  RLC needed replacement models and Belle was called back up to fill the void.