Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Seems running 4 streams was way too much. The bedrooms were even freezing now. I do need a new ISP. I'm at 11 Mbps.

40mbps here, using I7 processor 32GB RAM NVIDIA GFORCE 980TGi graphics card., im guessing its your net speed.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Looks like Belle has lost her phone or something, searching the apartment

I wonder how many phones Belle goes through in a year. Between wine spills, drops, and just flat out getting lost it's a hazardous job.

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Nothing against Belle but why bring her sooo soon,she left rlc some weeks ago or something and already in again.Well no Lola no fun..it's Gina be the usualy dances and massages and that's it.And plenty of face masks now..at least I prefer to see belle to Dana.Still nothing new or remotely exciting at all.

She's been away 90 days or more so she could obtain another Visa to return.

1 hour ago, wathou said:

LMAO is a 11Mbps even exist, right now i'm belgium and even there isn't that crapy internet ^^'

Most landline ISPs at about £20 are 10-17 Mbps. Like I said just the occasional tolerable glitch but it won't cope with the HD streams at all. No real problems last time on Premium. I only joined because of Belle at it appears she's the one person I can't view. I am pretty devastated. Just checking and even an increase to 50 would cost an extra £120 a year and then that's for 12 months when they up by another £120. So unless she moves to B1 I might give up RLC in a month.200 Mbps is pretty expensive. If I was still earning no problem, but if I was still earning I couldn't really watch - well not without my OCD becoming an issue.