Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

All the cameras hung. I guess I have pay for Replay now and at a lower resolution. I really missed everything. What's your spec I have an i5 processor with 8GB 1600 memory and a 1GB graphics card, it should not have a problem.

Maybe it's my ISP

With an old 4GB RAM and quadcore (q6600) processor i can watch 4 simultaneous 1080p streams. It is your ISP

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

With an old 4GB RAM and quadcore (q6600) processor i can watch 4 simultaneous 1080p streams. It is your ISP

Obviously - all I have is 11 Mbps with no immediate chance of upgrade. It wasn't a big problem until the HD cameras in B2 but now it's almost like I have wasted my money because I'm mainly interested in B2. Feeling very sorry for myself. 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Obviously - all I have is 11 Mbps with no immediate chance of upgrade. It wasn't a big problem until the HD cameras in B2 but now it's almost like I have wasted my money because I'm mainly interested in B2. Feeling very sorry for myself. 

11 Mbps for one stream is enough. I will check, but with the 720p stream RLC never go above 500kbps and most of time it's below 100 kbps, so if you multiply these numbers by 4 to estimate 1080p weight  we are far from 11 mbps. I also noticed yesterday afternoon, the bathroom stream was struggling.

In my opinion RLC will fix it soon. At Barca 1 When Melissa was there , RLC changed the bathroom cam and the bitrate was huge. They fixed it 2 or 3 weeks later

29 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

11 Mbps for one stream is enough. I will check, but with the 720p stream RLC never go above 500kbps and most of time it's below 100 kbps, so if you multiply these numbers by 4 to estimate 1080p weight  we are far from 11 mbps. I also noticed yesterday afternoon, the bathroom stream was struggling.

In my opinion RLC will fix it soon. At Barca 1 When Melissa was there , RLC changed the bathroom cam and the bitrate was huge. They fixed it 2 or 3 weeks later

On Replay now I am having problems with the afternoon shower, it eventually gave up with "Failed to find chunklist".

32 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

On Replay now I am having problems with the afternoon shower, it eventually gave up with "Failed to find chunklist".

that means the problem was due to RLC.

By the way you took the full package (premium + replay) for your return to RLC :biggrin:

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I would check out a few things with the line and make sure you are a getting a good quality connection at the advertised speed. You should be fine to view 1 feed on 11mbps. Its not long back i was stuck on 0.5mbps before tge fibre optic. For me then RLC was never an option even though i did discover the site i could not have watched if i wanted.