Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I wonder when the lovely sexy Angel will make an appearance since she's due back today...I hope she makes more of the big bedroom and bathroom than Danaya did...:angel:

Angel will sneak in when no one is watching. She will get a nice sexy bath that we will not see because we will not know she is home. She will then lay down on the bed with a lovely view from cam7 and proceed with a glorious bate with hand and dildo and then insert a set of ben wa balls:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I guess we'll find out in the next week or so what we can expect during this visit from Belle. Yesterday she was more engaged with people especially Irma but in the end I think disappointed us and Irma. I think Irma expected more from Belle and probably from Stella. They kept their panties on whereas we know Lia didn't and there was, maybe because of lateness although that's never stopped Belle before, no sexy dancing after and although Irma gave Belle's body a thorough scrubbing there wasn't anything sexual about it. Similar was a now panties clad Belle helped cleaning Irma. I don't put it down to Belle being on her period but I wonder if she feels now she doesn't want to put off any men by just behaving fairly normally, doing nothing sexual with the girls and keeping her dancing pussy under wraps when with other girls. If so this is a great shame but it doesn't explain her lack of nudity in the bedroom because a nice display like all the other girls are giving they don't think will put off any man - in fact it might well attract them. Just speculation as always but My Belle:heart: really hasn't come to the party yet. I am not expecting her to be in lesbian orgies again (although that would be nice) just to show at least as much as Lia or Gina.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

Angel will sneak in when no one is watching. She will get a nice sexy bath that we will not see because we will not know she is home. She will then lay down on the bed with a lovely view from cam7 and proceed with a glorious bate with hand and dildo and then insert a set of ben wa balls:biggrin::biggrin:

So you're missing her as well then Snake...:dodgy:

Thank god for replay...:biggrin: