Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, happyone said:

3/13 19:09 Belle first of probably many showers tonight?

Since yesterday morning she's up to 5 but none have been classic Belle and the panties have gone within minutes - just not like her at all.

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Still no Angel. But the 13th is not over yet, there is still time for her to show.

Yawn :confused:

My speculation is it was Alex at the door today when no one would answer it....

• Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, Snakeater a dit :

Still no Angel. But the 13th is not over yet, there is still time for her to show.

I hope the return of Angelina this evening. She don't see Belle Before going on vacation. Best friends would be nice for them!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

The twins and Belle should become good friends-they are the only ones on their cell phones:dodgy:

Did you see Mia today, even some sexy bottomless dancing on free cam. So now we even have Mia on free cam doing more than Belle. Either she is waiting for her period to end, which i don't believe for one second, or she is waiting for other party girls to turn up or we might as well forget this visit entirely. Hardly ever visibly naked outside the show, just a couple of flashes, permanently in the dark with zero sign that we'll ever get any good light in that room ever, sleeping covered top and bottom, not even naked during the bodypaint, not even naked cleaning Irma ... this has been a wasted week as everyone else does more and more.

Why can'they put the whole of September in Barcelona on Replay - I'd pay for that instead!

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

BTW there was a post about Gina showing her waxing to the Twins - can't find it on Replay so can anybody point me to the time? I even missed Belle's shower watching Mia!

that was me! just after they got home , one of the twins block the cam but gina is full stretch showing off her wax. Other cam may have been better

3 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

that was me! just after they got home , one of the twins block the cam but gina is full stretch showing off her wax. Other cam may have been better

But when was it exactly? It is difficult I know because you can't see the clock with the uplight.