Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Well 3 p.m. and still no sign of Belle getting up. Her cooking excertions must have really taken out of her. Maybe, in fact probably, she and Irma put on some kind of sexy dance show last night at Alex's. It's nice to be back on the B2 board where we can discuss more pleasant things and where I don't have to firefight continual allegations and the trashing of Belle which was very present during the few days she was with Milena and a little after. Last night in the kitchen I found very enjoyable mainly because they were speaking English half the time although Irma's was a lot clearer and then people got very confused about reality - once people stop taking everything so literally maybe they'll wake up to reality. The only reality we know is there's something making Belle very different on her second visit - something not good. I'm upset for her and I'm upset for me.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well 3 p.m. and still no sign of Belle getting up. Her cooking excertions must have really taken out of her. Maybe, in fact probably, she and Irma put on some kind of sexy dance show last night at Alex's. It's nice to be back on the B2 board where we can discuss more pleasant thinks and where I don't have to firefight continual allegations and the trashing of Belle which was very present during the few days she was with Milena and a little after. Last night in the kitchen I found very enjoyable mainly because they were speaking English half the time although Irma's was a lot clearer and then people got very confused about reality - once people stop taking everything so literally maybe they'll wake up to reality. The only reality we know is there's something making Belle very different on her second visit - something not good. I'm upset for her and I'm upset for me.

I'm upset for you both...I was looking forward to her coming back but nothing like you...:sick:

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well 3 p.m. and still no sign of Belle getting up. Her cooking excertions must have really taken out of her. Maybe, in fact probably, she and Irma put on some kind of sexy dance show last night at Alex's. It's nice to be back on the B2 board where we can discuss more pleasant thinks and where I don't have to firefight continual allegations and the trashing of Belle which was very present during the few days she was with Milena and a little after. Last night in the kitchen I found very enjoyable mainly because they were speaking English half the time although Irma's was a lot clearer and then people got very confused about reality - once people stop taking everything so literally maybe they'll wake up to reality. The only reality we know is there's something making Belle very different on her second visit - something not good. I'm upset for her and I'm upset for me.

Well she is up now and Less dressed than yesterday, but staying in bed so long is a bad sign, means she has nothing to get up for.