Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

She was naked for several hours about a week ago but this is topless in beautiful light.

However I am not sure she knows how to cut a mango although she got the sucking finish right LOL

About to exercise dressed as Jasmin.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Damn Jasmin why did you ever give Belle this idea, oh well it was nice for a few mins i thought we were getting Belle back but its not to be. 

Yes Belle should have exercised with Jess.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Damn Jasmin why did you ever give Belle this idea, oh well it was nice for a few mins i thought we were getting Belle back but its not to be. 

I am not bothered by this but and sadly I'll be out at Sainsbury's for  a few hours but it's what happens after. Will we get an open shower, will she stay naked in her room with the light on.

Belle likes to keep her door open and in that bedroom the whole flat can see you so that may well be an inhibiting factor so Belle shut the door, switch the light on, and dance or lay on the bed naked then we'll know you are you again.

Well the last time Gina had an epic leg waxing session like this she was perch on this end of the bed, cam14, totally naked. She was too near the bottom of the screen though so we struggled to see her lovely pussy most of the time. If only she would have done that naked today, it would have been tremendous...:sad:

I know she has a pad in but she's just over her period...:confused:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well the last time Gina had an epic leg waxing session like this she was perch on this end of the bed, cam14, totally naked. She was too near the bottom of the screen though so we struggled to see her lovely pussy most of the time. If only she would have done that naked today, it would have been tremendous...:sad:

I know she has a pad in but she's just over her period...:confused:

she always wear a pad when she is home or at b1.

Well I wonder what the girls have in store for us this friday night in Barca...::)

Good chance Gina and the twins with be enjoying each others company, maybe watching a movie in their room on the phone, Angel doesn't usually come back that early, then nice bath and chill time, maybe a half hidden bate in the early hours, never sure what Irma will be up to, anybodies guess, Stella will come in half pissed again and Bell will be on her phone most of the night, fully dressed...

Or I could be totally wrong about all the girls and they could end up having a 7 girl lesbian no holds barred orgy...:dodgy:

Just killing time here guys till all the action kicks off...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

she always wear a pad when she is home or at b1.

Yeh a lot of the girls pretty much wear them all the time. It can be for various reasons.

The Russian manufacturer of these,  Ivor Pantypadinoff must be making a mint...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I wonder what the girls have in store for us this friday night in Barca...::)

Good chance Gina and the twins with be enjoying each others company, maybe watching a movie in their room on the phone, Angel doesn't usually come back that early, then nice bath and chill time, maybe a half hidden bate in the early hours, never sure what Irma will be up to, anybodies guess, Stella will come in half pissed again and Bell will be on her phone most of the night, fully dressed...

Or I could be totally wrong about all the girls and they could end up having a 7 girl lesbian no holds barred orgy...:dodgy:

Just killing time here guys till all the action kicks off...:dodgy:

I'm hoping for more body painting lol :cool:

• Upvote 1