Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Did Angel leave I cannot find her unles she is hiding in the hallway toilet?  By the way Naga Nicole said she is going to clean out her pantie drawer. Since she is sharing my room now she does not need that drawer.:biggrin:

I've found a nice comfy spot in her panty liner box...I can get the odd nosebleed so I'm be ok in there...:cool:

48 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The fact that Angelina is back and not joining the rest of the girls suggests to me they have gone to a private party, a private sex party. My take on things for what it's worth is thus; Angel is not into that side of life, she has her professional work on the outside, she has a boyfriend who she contacts regularly  and she's making a nice earner from the apartment  (RLC). The rest of the girls appear to be party animals in the same light as the girls when Lola was making the running; now it's Irma that's pulling the strings with Alex being the conduit for contacts and we have seen what a perv he is. Anyway that's my opinion and good luck to them. Just wish I lived in Barca and was part of the in crowd :biggrin:

And the major point is we're not seeing it. However we have no idea of the nature of the parties unless the girls talk about them or we have our on spy. so they could merely be hostesses or they could be providing sexy dances of the kind we saw with the banana or like you implied something more. Angel of course is the most successful adult model there and probably doesn't need the money ... I know I said we don't  know but it is hard to believe that there is not some kind of fee involved otherwise one would have to believe Alex and possibly Irm ahave big powers of persuasion. If you see it at B1 then you can count it as part of their job i.e.entertaining for their customers, us, but outside logic just tells me they would have to be paid. I doubt very much there is an orgy going on but it would not surprise me for a moment if all the girls got as near to naked as makes no difference.
Hopefully someone will hear something, find someone to translate and throw some real light on the situation.

At Baking night it was not easy because of the music to hear the conversation but I suspect there may have been strong clues there and the same situation prevailed when Irma was talking to Alex in the corner last night.

And does anybody know what happened last night.

With the party era, Lola made sure we had good compensation - with parties in and out the house - let us hope somehow they find a way to compensate us again but I'll admit Alex and Belle would not be my first choice of viewing. I presume any party of that nature would have to take place in B1 sadly because Angel it would seem has opted out whereas last time all girls were on board.

Like I said I am not terribly happy about the situation because this about us not seeing the best bits of their life.

• Upvote 1