Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I think now that Gina has gotten used to the cams she really enjoys being nude in front of them. She now is nude or semi-nude every chance she gets. Just now she adjusted the bed cover and herself to make sure she was showing everything before she went to sleep. It may not be long before she decides to make herself and everyone happy ::)  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

High Happy. Thought I was the only one here!..I'm watching Angel doing nothing right now, but it's better than VHTV real life swingers sex parties...IMHO...:biggrin:

... if you think so. ... at least this event happend inside of the apartment .... not in barcelona of course ... here the residents have a daily teasing show while they visit their swinger events outside ... and ... all this while the viewers look out for ....

3 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

She was playing with herself there is no doubt, but it was not full on Bating which ive only ever seen her do once and that was in the daytime. Microbate is the best term to use as she was not trying to get off just playing a little.

... microbates ... ::) ... what ever that might be. :biggrin:. ... Do you find this not a bit gullible?

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

... if you think so. ... at least this event happend inside of the apartment .... not in barcelona of course ... here the residents have a daily teasing show while they visit their swinger events outside ... and ... all this while the viewers look out for ....

... microbates ... ::) ... what ever that might be. :biggrin:. ... Do you find this not a bit gullible?

No. It's what she does and I'm absolutely positive it is not for our benefit. Microbates are when Belle rubs her pussy for 1-3 minutes. We've only had 2 reports of what seemed to be orgasms though - at least there were followed by quick trips to the toilet. There are of no entertainment value and think are more sort of dealing with an arousal itch which she needs to scratch but just not sate.

Mr Box, you've probably seen me complain because it is now 4 nights in a row for Belle and tonight's absence of 6 girls was something like 6 hours which when you think about it equates to more than two working days for 1 girl - add it to the other absences and we;re probably well past losing 1 girl for half a waking week. No doubt we'll find out some story tomorrow but they all (well I didn't see the twins) came back and had thorough showers even Belle eventually. I don't know what they got up to and for once I'm not going to speculate but my guess is it was something Alex and Irma arranged last night down the sax (yes SAX) club. Judging by what Belle went out in I imagine it was somewhere where you needed to look your sexiest but then it is hard to tell with her as she doesn't know another way to dress but she was wearing make-up to a level not seen in the previous dozen days. 

Actually I wonder if Alex just wants to sit in a night club surrounded by 6 hot girls and the kudos that brings him but judging on what has happened during his visits to B1 where he has had banana dances, pussies thrust in his face, fingerings and given dildos as presents ... I don't think I'm unreasonable in suspecting more. Belle was great for the second day in a row but I want to see at a proper party where no doubt she can match Jess's performances if not Irma.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No. It's what she does and I'm absolutely positive it is not for our benefit. Microbates are when Belle rubs her pussy for 1-3 minutes. We've only had 2 reports of what seemed to be orgasms though - at least there were followed by quick trips to the toilet. There are of no entertainment value and think are more sort of dealing with an arousal itch which she needs to scratch but just not sate.

Mr Box, you've probably seen me complain because it is now 4 nights in a row for Belle and tonight's absence of 6 girls was something like 6 hours which when you think about it equates to more than two working days for 1 girl - add it to the other absences and we;re probably well past losing 1 girl for half a waking week. No doubt we'll find out some story tomorrow but they all (well I didn't see the twins) came back and had thorough showers even Belle eventually. I don't know what they got up to and for once I'm not going to speculate but my guess is it was something Alex and Irma arranged last night down the sax (yes SAX) club. Judging by what Belle went out in I imagine it was somewhere where you needed to look your sexiest but then it is hard to tell with her as she doesn't know another way to dress but she was wearing make-up to a level not seen in the previous dozen days. 

Actually I wonder if Alex just wants to sit in a night club surrounded by 6 hot girls and the kudos that brings him but judging on what has happened during his visits to B1 where he has had banana dances, pussies thrust in his face, fingerings and given dildos as presents ... I don't think I'm unreasonable in suspecting more. Belle was great for the second day in a row but I want to see at a proper party where no doubt she can match Jess's performances if not Irma.

This events going from 1-3 minutes and try to left out the fun spot as much as posible are not masturbations. They are a part of the teasing show and not real. This is also the reason why microbates (=teasing show) only happen in barcelona (and by kristy; also related to barcelona). They are simply a replacement for actually showing this part of their private life on camera. 

I guess, everyone here can agree that most likely all girls in the current cast know how to give themself pleasure. Especially for the girls like Bella and Stella that were involved in the party nights should be no doubt this. ... If they would go for a maturbation (or an orgasm), it would look way different. It is that simple and also very obvious. There are no microbates.

BTW, Every time i read something like "microbates", I am very sure the girls have a lot of good laughs about this forum. Sometimes, people in this forum are simply way to gullible.

14 minutes ago, wathou said:

what happend last night ? b1 thread is locked xD ?

A bunch of people complaining about how the girls are never home and don't do anything when they are, and how Irma and Alex are ruining the apartment. Then another bunch of people complaining about how there are always people complaining. Then a couple of mods complaining about having to deal with all of the complaining people.

Pretty much the usual.

• Upvote 9

Well I've just read the posts from last night, after I went to bed!! :confused:. I see the mods have stepped in and I'm hardly surprised.

I can't understand why some of you guys here actually bother following RLC, judging by your constant moaning day after day. Unfortunately this list seems to be growing and more are jumping on the bandwagon.! It only appears to be the Barca apartments, and to some extent, KKH. So these girls aren't giving you what you want, which, I take it, must be round the clock shagging....

Well here's a solution which might work for you.....Don't watch B1, B2 or KKH. and stick to the other apartments. Or better still VH-TV since it's suppose to be that good and will fulfill all your needs...

I agree it's innovative, and hasn't been tried or tested yet, but it could be worth a go...anything that'll make you happy guys, and that's what we want, so this forum becomes a fun place to be again...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, timber said:

A bunch of people complaining about how the girls are never home and don't do anything when they are, and how Irma and Alex are ruining the apartment. Then another bunch of people complaining about how there are always people complaining. Then a couple of mods complaining about having to deal with all of the complaining people.

Pretty much the usual.

ho ok thank you,
classic night then xD 

• Upvote 1

Still wonder how people can spend months complaining and making themselves miserable and not vote with their wallets and put an end to the pain by just waking away. 

Anyway, 6 hours of full nudity, pussies everywhere, naked exercising and, 2 bates in full view yesterday were apparently not enough ...

Back on topic, would much appreciate the timeline for the Gina bates !

• Upvote 1