Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Still wonder how people can spend months complaining and making themselves miserable and not vote with their wallets and put an end to the pain by just waking away. 

Anyway, 6 hours of full nudity, pussies everywhere, naked exercising and, 2 bates in full view yesterday were apparently not enough ...

Back on topic, would much appreciate the timeline for the Gina bates !

It was totally undercover and I have my doubts about these but this one looked genuine. It was 3.10-3.17 mate....

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was totally undercover and I have my doubts about these but this one looked genuine. It was 3.10-3.17 mate....

not the first time she does that ( remember when i said she was doing some danaya bate?) i hope she'll bate over the cover eventually. 
But one think that's funny with gina is that her first day was amazing, pointing her pussy right to the cams & so on but after that it never evovled :X ( and her first day was the best, now she is back at showing her pussy again :) )

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wathou said:

not the first time she does that ( remember when i said she was doing some danaya bate?) i hope she'll bate over the cover eventually. 
But one think that's funny with gina is that her first day was amazing, pointing her pussy right to the cams & so on but after that it never evovled :X ( and her first day was the best, now she is back at showing her pussy again :) )

I agree until yesterday which was an amazing pussy display which seemed to go on for hours... You've got to bear in mind that she's with the twins a lot and she never shows it then until recently when in bed and in the shower plus she's had her period recently and covers up then. She wasn't far off bating in full view yesterday when she was rubbing Nivea into her pussy and butt hole, which was 1 big enjoyable sexy tease. So I hope she'll give us a beautiful open bate soon...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

B1 is going over to B2 for a party tonight. Let see if it goes UM

Will not matter if it does. The way these parties have been going it will be as dull as hell. When the 2 apts. get together they always do the same things.  At B2 they will probably sit around and watch tv. I am not looking for orgies or lesbian sex. Only something a little exciting.