Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Angel left the apt at 7.30 am 8th March and returned 00.01 13th March. Now it's while since I was at school but I think that adds up to 112 1/2 hours...:dodgy:

Unless you have shorter weeks in your country...:dodgy:

Just now, Snakeater said:

Naga would it not have to be a longer week to make 168?:biggrin:

No. He said she'd been away 1 complete week which would have amounted to 168hrs. But she was only actually away 112 and a half hours. So his week is 55 1/2 hours shorter than mine, well over 2 days.....:dodgy:

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apart from my girl Nicole, Angel gets on great with all the girls. She stays clear of 'A' and body painting and stuff like that, so isn't a fan of B1, but if they had more girl's only nights in B2, she'd mix brilliantly...IMO...:biggrin:

I think Angelina is a nice girl. She is the most "real" only one doing anything sexual (bating), if you do not count the fake shit in b1. I'm sure Angelina would have been great around other people that showed some interest. Angelina spend much time outside (I've heard working photoshoots), but when she has been home she has tried. She really tried with Danaya, but Danaya was passive. I've seen her try make contact with Gina, when she first arrived, but Gina mostly ignored her. I've not seen much effort on Belle, but she has probably given up.

There is a friendly tone between the girls, but they only speak when they pass each other on their way out, to the bathroom or the kitchen. Sadly I think it has come to this, none of the girls in b2 really want to bee there. The girls don't get along very well. B1 is not much better, what are of interaction (parties, body paintings) seems forced and fake.

• Upvote 2

Angel and Belle ate lunch together and seemed to get along just fine today. They just all have their own agendas, but to be honest, I much prefer this than the staged stuff. Angel stays well clear of that thank god...:biggrin:

IMO Gina will be a B1 girl soon anyway, or isn't she now...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No. He said she'd been away 1 complete week which would have amounted to 168hrs. But she was only actually away 112 and a half hours. So his week is 55 1/2 hours shorter than mine, well over 2 days.....:dodgy:

This week is 167 hours in Europe because of the clock going forward but it depend on when you start the week or consider it rolling.

I see dressed Belle is back for another spell on the bed. I don't really share your confidence in Angel, perhaps she find The Twins too annoying. Some of the Party Girls found Belle a bit annoying at first I think but she is so genuinely upbeat (and downbeat sometimes) that she grew on them plus when it came to entertainment they knew sometimes they could sit back and let her get on with it plus she can make people laugh. The door between the LR and the rest of the house is closed altogether too often and it's got not a lot to do with the noise. The last time I remember it being shut to this extent was when Becca cammed in the LR. Now I was pretty strident about how wrong I thought that was. Not the camming per se but trying almost to own the big room. Don't come in because I'm doing something during the day which is very different when at night people might want to party. Sometimes it's shut because of the noise but not now. It is just a small thing but I think it gives the wrong impression. Belle has been there 20 days know and hasn't gone for a sexy naked dance in the evening/night once. I am not saying she would be doing it more than once a week but the fact that it has only happened in the LR once in the daylight but 3 times or more in her room might indicate that something is stopping her. Not that I am complaining too much because those bends have been beyond heaven to witness but with more room the bends might be more spectacular even though they would probably be in NV. You might say I have a one track mind ... well yes :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel and Belle ate lunch together and seemed to get along just fine today. They just all have their own agendas, but to be honest, I much prefer this than the staged stuff. Angel stays well clear of that thank god...:biggrin:

IMO Gina will be a B1 girl soon anyway, or isn't she now...:dodgy:

I agrre with you on that. Rather this than the fake stuff.

There is a friendly tone between all the girls when they first get talking, but it do not happen very often. None of them seems interested in spending much time tigether, or beeing in b2 at all

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This week is 167 hours in Europe because of the clock going forward but it depend on when you start the week or consider it rolling.

I see dressed Belle is back for another spell on the bed. I don't really share your confidence in Angel, perhaps she find The Twins too annoying. Some of the Party Girls found Belle a bit annoying at first I think but she is so genuinely upbeat (and downbeat sometimes) that she grew on them plus when it came to entertainment they knew sometimes they could sit back and let her get on with it plus she can make people laugh. The door between the LR and the rest of the house is closed altogether too often and it's got not a lot to do with the noise. The last time I remember it being shut to this extent was when Becca cammed in the LR. Now I was pretty strident about how wrong I thought that was. Not the camming per se but trying almost to own the big room. Don't come in because I'm doing something during the day which is very different when at night people might want to party. Sometimes it's shut because of the noise but not now. It is just a small thing but I think it gives the wrong impression. Belle has been there 20 days know and hasn't gone for a sexy naked dance in the evening/night once. I am not saying she would be doing it more than once a week but the fact that it has only happened in the LR once in the daylight but 3 times or more in her room might indicate that something is stopping her. Not that I am complaining too much because those bends have been beyond heaven to witness but with more room the bends might be more spectacular even though they would probably be in NV. You might say I have a one track mind ... well yes :biggrin:

I think you're probably right. I think she gets on well with Belle and Gina, when the opportunity arises, not as often as I'd wished, and would tolerate the B1 girls without being besties, but she'd still be friendly towards them...:biggrin:

Now obviously she can use her room but this appears to be what I'm talking about as Belle is now at the table in the kitchen instead of the LR. I remember when that table had the water on it which meant that it was a good location for potential bends. In fact in the 2 previous days Belle has bent over their but in the wrong direction to examine the scales.

Low level of nudity from Belle in the last 24 hours. Let's hope when Irma and Stella get back (are they on holiday with A?) that we do have some parties without Alex, so Belle can get naked (and others 2 I presume) and Angel can prove that she does want to be part of this otherwise she might as well have an apartment on her own but it wouldn't be RLC. Nicole had at least done her fair share of parties and even did a couple after she fell out with Jess and the others.

Isn't this proof enough that the girls don't get along very well. Belle sits in the kitchen (!) watching her tablet, while Angelina exercices in the living room

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Isn't this proof enough that the girls don't get along very well. Belle sits in the kitchen (!) watching her tablet, while Angelina exercices in the living room

They do get along well but I think Angel doesn't seem to want the other girls in the room with her while she exercises whereas Gina and I suspect Belle couldn't give a monkey's. 

Well we know that because they've both exercised topless with other girls,in Belle's case 2, in Gina's 3!