Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Isn't this proof enough that the girls don't get along very well. Belle sits in the kitchen (!) watching her tablet, while Angelina exercices in the living room

I haven't a clue about women Ed. They had a nice chat over lunch but I can't work them out...:sick:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I haven't a clue about women Ed. They had a nice chat over lunch but I can't work them out...:sick:

I think that Belle was respecting Angelina doing her exercises Now they are in talking up a storm at the dining table. Each girl has a daily routine like the rest of us. 

• Upvote 1

I think it is fairly obvious. They have a fiendly tone, but they all have their own interests. None of them are interested in getting to know each other, or do things together. RLC hasn't found a right combination of girls that work. I think with the right combination of girls thing would've happened, friendships would've developed and it would've been more interesting to watch. 

They have tried to compancate by having some forced interactions (parties), wich just turns out fake. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I think that Belle was respecting Angelina doing her exercises Now they are in talking up a storm at the dining table. Each girl has a daily routine like the rest of us. 

Belle and Angelina have shot my routine to hell the past few days with all the nudity and sexy dancing.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Belle and Angelina have shot my routine to hell the past few days with all the nudity and sexy dancing.

Well Belle hasn't been on form yet today or from yesterday evening onwards. An hour or so of nudity but not much to see especially when she sat down in the shower for 15 minutes. Still she deserves a rest and if she leaves Angel alone in the LR then maybe later My Belle:heart: can do her own naked thing in the LR.

Right at the end of the stay and I only glimpsed because Belle dressed was still more interesting to me than this girl naked, Becca gave a full daylight spread pussy display on the sofa. Now I know My Belle:heart: likes her cushions and has been naked on the B1 and B2 sofas for a considerable time but it would be something to see given Belle's room's a bit dark to see her spread her legs in good light on that couch. She has of course, although rarely because she reserved that kind of thing for the now broken table, opened her legs in NV on it but oh for the light. But if I thought the lighting was bad here then Nelly's bate was almost invisible even with a lit up blue Rabbit. 

• Upvote 1

I was hoping Belle and Angelina was going to become friends, but not much so far. I was also hoping Gina would boun with b2 girls, but I don't think any of this is going.to happen. 

Seeing them talking today was promissing, but how long have they lived together? They show no interest in each other. There is a friendly tone between the girls, but they only speak when they pass each other on their way out, to the bathroom or the kitchen. This is mostly just beeing polite. I mean almost ignoring each other for so long is not a good start for developing a closer friendship.

Of course I hope I'm wrong. 

• Upvote 1