Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yes thats right, but you have 4183 post here and 4100 is repeat of the same and the same and the same ...............

No. I was used to do way more different posts in the past. ... I also posted a lot about VV.

I simply do not like that people try to supress my opinion. If someone do not like what i write, it is easy to ignore. ... but ... Give an answer by just call me a troll is no argument at all.

Just as a very simple example: ... Do you really thing she is not rotate her face away from camera? .. Why is this not fit the definition of hidding? 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

yes thats right, but you have 4183 post here and 4100 is repeat of the same and the same and the same ...............

Apparently the ignore list is not immune to quoted content. So anyway : "even if there is no real argument on there side"

Argument on the side of a masturbation :

replay from 2:20ish to 2:30

naked

on top of the covers

in the middle of the bed, not too far away

in cam 8 angle

in full light

finger stroking pussy 

beauiful spasms and heavy breathing as she works herself to orgasm

actually looking in the right direction for the first few minutes, beautiful face

Argument on the side of hidden shenanigans

but but but she was looking on the other side !

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Maybe she is hiding her face to have some level of future protection or deniability should the photos or video show up on the web sometime.  Being seen nude and being seen masturbating are still two different things.  There can be many reasons but I am happy she actually does that on cam.  Some - if fact many don't. 

I mentioned that before. ... but ... This is something all residents have to life with. ... I think, This is a risk people need to agree to if they want to be a part of RLC. If everyone would hide the face, it would be useless. That is my point. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

Maybe she is hiding her face to have some level of future protection or deniability should the photos or video show up on the web sometime.  Being seen nude and being seen masturbating are still two different things.  There can be many reasons but I am happy she actually does that on cam.  Some - if fact many don't. 

i didn't follow the whole conversation but if you talking about angel she didn't show more ( even less) than her previous work. Nothing to hide ^^'

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I mentioned that before. ... but ... This is something all residents have to life with. ... I think, This is a risk people need to agree to if they want to be a part of RLC. If everyone would hide the face, it would be useless. That is my point. 

No shit sherlock ... ( and the girls that tried to hide either got kick out or left )

Btw Mr.Box i have to say thank you ! these days i barely watch rlc ( or what's left of it). But i quiete enjoy all of your humoristic posts & the respond to them . It's almost as funny as watchin a comedy tv show :) thank you

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Most girls puts their head to the side when they masturbate one reason or another.
Angel had first face to cam7 but turned so the other side.

In her last room, her face always ratated in the oposite direction (still away from the camera) ... Lets face it. ... She is hidding. It is a very stange version, but it is still hidding. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I realize what your point is.  However all do not hide so therefore its not useless.  Angelina did masturbate with her head turned but not all do.  I do not agree that the residents have to live life at RLC that way.  The could do nothing and live there too.  She chose to let us see her but not trust the cameras enough to be fully open.  I am fine with that.  Better than nothing!    Real life does not include their bathroom habits not other private things.  

You seem to see everything as either black or white.  There is grey as well and that exists here too.  Reallifecam is about as real as you can get - in many apartments - knowing that they are on camera. You can never overcome that especially in a situation like Barcelona.  Here you will have to live and let live or Be and let be

9 hours ago, wathou said:

No shit sherlock ... ( and the girls that tried to hide either got kick out or left )

Btw Mr.Box i have to say thank you ! these days i barely watch rlc ( or what's left of it). But i quiete enjoy all of your humoristic posts & the respond to them . It's almost as funny as watchin a comedy tv show :) thank you

I have no intension to be funny ... but ... also no issue with it. ... :)

You are welcome. ... Have a nice day. :)

It is time for some sleep. Lets see if something different happen in barcelona tomorrow. ... I bet, we will see a teasing dance show and some face hidding again. ... :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

... there are so many apartments on RLC .... almost all of them with a cast that is not hidding (even demid stoped this some time ago).

Teasing shows and hidding are only an issue in the girls apartment. ... It is time for an restart. ... :)

Nelly did part of her bating today under covers. In fact when she got the big oh it was under covers. There are others that will hide when they bate sometimes , so it is not just the Barca apts.

• Upvote 2