Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

uncovered but she hide her face 

... this description fits well. ... :)  ... Just imagine, if she would be open minded and let go this face hidding. .... It would be perfect. ... Now, it is just another oddity in barcelona. ... :(

Lets hope the replacement for Irma will be a better fit. ... :)

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... this description fits well. ... :)  ... Just imagine, if she would be open minded and let go this face hidding. .... It would be perfect. ... Now, it is just another oddity in barcelona. ... :(

Lets hope the replacement for Irma will be a better fit. ... :)

She is a widely used photo model and do not want to be recognized if someone posts video of this.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Noldus said:

She is a widely used photo model and do not want to be recognized if someone posts video of this.

I guess, all the residents of RLC also have a life outside of the apartment. ... but ... I think, we can agree that hidding (or keep the life outside entirly) is not the idea of RLC.

BTW, This do not make her a bad person. It just mean that the casting of RLC should be better, if they would actually like to provide the content they state: "The private life of other people life in 24/7.".

37 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you Angel for another beautiful intimate moment... Naked exercise and now your most uncovered bate ever...You're a star in my eyes and I love you to bits...:heart:

What a great start to a friday...:biggrin:

...and now she's cleaning the apartment...:angel:

What is there not to like about this girl...:heart:

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I'll have to watch later because I can't tear myself away from My Belle:heart:. It's actually quite funny because it seems over the last few hours Belle's remembering to do things very slowly that she would have done last night. She started off on the bed with the light off then remembered her phone, then to switch the light on, then to get undressed, then to take her make up off, then to switch her light off, then to use her Listerine all over a 4-5 hour period - alcohol sure slows the thought processes down. My main worry now is she won't remember to put the shutters up for the rest of her stay.

You were right, the shutters stay down :dodgy:

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you Angel for another beautiful intimate moment... Naked exercise and now your most uncovered bate ever...You're a star in my eyes and I love you to bits...:heart:

What a great start to a friday...:biggrin:

Something to look forward to this evening :biggrin:

• Upvote 1