Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've been trying for ages....it was gonna happen eventually...:biggrin:

BB will be in mourning, all the memories...:cry:

The same thing will happen to the table in B1 at some point in time.   These broads obviously don't know the purpose of what furnishings are made for.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

I see Angelina, when she is there, either on bed or on the couch. Just like Danaya. Well, maybe as a lover of Angelina, you are not necessarily objective.

She exercises every day, well before the others have even stirred in their sleep. That might include naked yoga. She then showers, goes out for a large part of the day because she works, so has another job apart from this one...:dodgy: She then usually goes food shopping when she gets in, generally for avocados

Yesterday she masturbated twice in full view, once in the bath then later in her bed, and not those pretend bates Danaya does.. 10 to 15 minutes. She dances in her room regularly. She danced quite a bit tonight and participated in the games. She is really friendly and over the last few days has brought Belle out of her shell.

Who are you trying to kid. She has more energy in her little finger than, not only Danaya, but quite a few of past and present girls have in the whole body...

Sometimes I wonder whether you're watching what we're all watching Balt...

• Upvote 1

I'm going to say once again that The Twins are just so boring. Did you see them swaying in the background while Belel was doing a Pulp Fiction type dance using her belt and despite being drunk she still moved better than them. Belle isn't Stella - beautiful close up of her face on Cam 3 near the end BTW - but she's an enthusiastic dancer with some step sequences she might have learnt from Polya.

Gina obviously has the moves. Didn't see enough from Angel but we all know about Irma's twerking. So Belle and Irma dance together for the second time and it was Earth shattering.

Not the party i wanted but a party in the end and I look for Belle to get more naked in the future. You can see it in her eyes but then she pulls back. She's so nearly there back to the Belle I love ... please don't take that literally it's  a weird sexy stepdaughter relationship I have with her. I want the best for her but I also want to fuck her like mad.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Alex wouldn't what to kiss you, sorry to break the news. If My Belle:heart: kissed me, I'd never wash again.

Perfect match  then you both could go days without a shower and wear the same underwears for days :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now it's our party time :biggrin:

This is what I meant by my earlier post, you guys already have what you want. For me it's Belle's sexy naked dancing as she will never show owt (good luck translators) on that bed, so my party is over tonight.

• Upvote 1