Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

you, you know well Belle, what do you think happened, why she behaves so differently from the last time I was in Barcelona, I can not understand

Happy juice.

Early on I think because she's had a wonderful long holiday she just felt a bit down but she said she wouldn't have sex without the Happy Juice and is sticking to it. The sexy naked dancing she is doing now but I think the group is too large and she doesn't know them to well to do it front of them. I think with Stella and Irma as far as the dancing in concerned she would naked and do all the stuff she does in the bedroom and more but just with them around ... maybe with Angel but not I think with Gina and the Twins and certainly not with Alex although had she been at the banana lapdance we might have seen something to rival Jess ... might!

I'm sure she's looking for a boyfriend though - maybe she thought she could meet one through Alex but her best bet is standard clubs which she should go to with Stella.

Well I love (again don't take that too literally) My Belle:heart: but how the hell is she meant to compete with The Goddess who has transcended to a new level of sexiness today? It is relentless and it's going on for hours. Taking herself to the very edge of orgasm holding it back and then well you had to see it and now she's moved on to her incredible arse dancing. Fine you watch Gina and Angel and I'll watch Belle, but if The Goddess came to Barcelona and nobody new her she would become this popular girl there ever within a week.

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Doesn't she know she's not supposed to wear panties to
bed? I guess she didn't get the memo. ::)

When I made the gif it didn't look like she was to prepared to take them off anytime soon and I wasn't going to stay watching someone stare at a phone.  That's her exposure for the day.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

well the one guy on here that posted about all the great view that Angelina gave in her nude house cleaning I will say there was about 10 nice good views that lasted 2 mins alltogether but the best one was when she was on her bed in front of cam 7 for 5 seconds and 2 in bathroom on cam 9 that was worth seeing but that was about it in all the time she was in apartment

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

well the one guy on here that posted about all the great view that Angelina gave in her nude house cleaning I will say there was about 10 nice good views that lasted 2 mins alltogether but the best one was when she was on her bed in front of cam 7 for 5 seconds and 2 in bathroom on cam 9 that was worth seeing but that was about it in all the time she was in apartment

That would have been me. Yes she is a bit lively and it's sometimes hard to pin her down and get some great views. It would be nice if she swapped bedrooms with Gina, just for 1 night, and I bet we'd get some great pussy shots, just like we're getting of Gina now...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1