Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Listen just enjoy her efforts. She sings because she loves it - enjoy it with her. the Twins are pretty bad at that as well.

Nobody's bashing Belle mate, she can't sing or dance but that's endearing. Ilona couldn't sing or dance either and it was one of the things I liked most about her

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nobody's bashing Belle mate, she can't sing or dance but that's endearing. Ilona couldn't sing or dance either and it was one of the things I liked most about her

I know but just any negativity at a time like this seems a bit like being a killjoy. And I don't want anyone discouraging her.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle finally naked on the sofa in good light. Are we final going to see some great still shots.

Spoke too soon the cushion protector has emerged. And when it comes to dancing naked in the LR well we only have Irma to compare her with.

Now The Goddess stated a few months ago with just a few moves but she has been steadily expanding. Leora is a great mover but I wouldn't have said before her dancing had variety. Belle just lives fro the music with an abandonment that few if any can match.
I could watch her and Leora dance all day.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She's one fucking light year better than the one move twins. I wouldn't have her any dance any other way. Belle does step dancing like Polya but with Gina it was mainly swaying and twerking. Stella's better and Polya's much better.

I love her the way she is too BB. I wasn't having a go or comparing her. She has a style of her very own and she wouldn't be who she is or have half of her appeal if she tried to change it...:heart::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I know but just any negativity at a time like this seems a bit like being a killjoy. And I don't want anyone discouraging her.

Dude there are many people complaining about this thread...you do know that they are referring to you right?  You are acting like a psycho stalker... just sayin

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Too much to hope that she was going to shave her pussy in front of us.

I just quickly had a look on the phone and saw Belle naked in front of the cam creaming up. Look forward to that later.