Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

uncovered

... but again with face hidding. ... :cry: ... and she is by far the most open girl in the current cast. ... It is just very sad.

... It is time for a reastart in the barcelona apartments. ... New people that are actually open minded. No more teasing. No more hidding. It is about time. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... but again with face hidding. ... :cry: ... and she is by far the most open girl in the current cast. ... It is just very sad.

... It is time for a reastart in the barcelona apartments. ... New people that are actually open minded. No more teasing. No more hidding. It is about time. 

You really are unreal-so you want her to look directly in the cam when she bates- then you won't accuse her of hiding  ??---:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

Holy crap, despite what the nay sayers are nay saying, that was awesome, 

And I still like un-faked orgasms and tenants following "their" masturbation routine regardless of camera angles. I love Masha, Irma, Leora and al, but their great masturbation sessions, while genuine and beautiful, are often directed towards the camera, which slightly breaks the "voyeur" side of things for me.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

You really are unreal-so you want her to look directly in the cam when she bates- then you won't accuse her of hiding  ??---:dodgy:

... i already gave an answer ....

Just now, MrBox said:

No. ... It would be enough not to deliberately look away. ... Just be honest, she is doing the same kind of hidding that we already know from Zoya. ... and ... She changed the direction he head is rotated as she moved into this room. It is always away from camera. Very easy to see. ... :confused:

Just now, happyone said:

I understand where Mr Box is coming from but I guess this is just her style. Like Stesha not much movement going on, Of course My Belle:heart: rubbing herself from behind was a better view but judging from Belle's bates - if we see one it will be much the same. 

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

And I still like un-faked orgasms and tenants following "their" masturbation routine. I love Masha, Irma, Leora and al, but their great masturbation sessions, while genuine and beautiful, are often directed towards the camera, which slightly breaks the "ovyeur" side of things for me.

... it is not a random looking away ... it is hidding. 

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Is this real life??

22237-2-320x240.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

And I still like un-faked orgasms and tenants following "their" masturbation routine regardless of camera angles. I love Masha, Irma, Leora and al, but their great masturbation sessions, while genuine and beautiful, are often directed towards the camera, which slightly breaks the "voyeur" side of things for me.

Is it just possible that as it is impossible for them to forget they are an camera they are making sure the viewers get to see it? They would bate anyway most of the time but better for us to see it - if it isn't then I'm off!