Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

She had an orgasm, in full light, over the covers, and you are still saying she is hiding ?

Mr Box, you are hopeless. Really hopeless.

You cannot even accept to be wrong, and just when reality hits you with a god damn fingering right in the angle of camera 8, you are still talking of hiding ?

Sorry, but you are both a very deluded person, and a troll.

Delusional, because all your examples of "openness" are couples and others sites, where the tenants are very aware of the cameras, play with it, and offer a show. I have said it before, I'll say it again, you aren't a frigging judge, and in many cases you are much more wrong that us poor fools that you are trying to educate from your high horse and your annoying multicolored wall of texts.

But I won't even debate on this, because deep down, Ithink you are a troll. A troll who hides behind a mask of politeness and rationalism. You are baiting members. You are not only debating or expressing your opinion, you are always, always replying directly at members everytime someone is happy with whatever happen in the appartment and doesn't float your boat. Always pissing on the parade. Never commenting on the things you like, always bludgeoning your opinions until you made sure to spoil whatever event is happening. That is trolling. Not insulting, not calling names, but a more insidious move to make people miserable.

I will probably be moderated with this post, but I had to get these things of my chest.

No, i am not a troll. .... and ... I am also not deluded. What ever you mean with this ... (google translate "Betrogen" ---> Cheated?)

Maybe, i am one of the few people that see this apartments as they actually are. Exterm lifeless and extrem artificial and very strange (teasing shows, ...). They are so far away form "The private life of other people live in 24/7." that it is almost painful to real people talk about. 

BTW, I always said that i liked Nicole in the apartment. I also said that i liked to see Nora there. ... I liked the openness of Elisa and was happy that the cam shows stoped. It is simply wrong that there is nothing in barcelona i liked to watch. ... but ... In the current cast, it is exterm difficult to see something positiv. ... It is allmost all either teasing or hidden. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is ok, but it gets ridiculous when it is the same crap over and over and over and over and over.

It is a quiet evening notwithstanding Angel's Bate. Belle has steadily become more and more animated. Is she going out? She's got me on tenterhooks.

50 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Nora, Lilu, Sofie, Alssa, Jannet, Nika,, Rita, Milana, Coco, Monica, Kamila, Kristy, Jenny, Nikky, Sara, White, Irma, Ilona, Danaya, Layla, Adele :heart:, Aida, Vika, Polya, Melissa, .Lola, Megane, Michelle ..........

Wow! thanks kz, Noldus, and beaver, I will copy them to a topic so they can be added to when new girls arrive.

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No, i am not a troll. .... and ... I am also not deluded. What ever you mean with this ... (google translate "Betrogen" ---> Cheated?)

Maybe, i am one of the few people that see this apartments as they actually are. Exterm lifeless and extrem artificial and very strange (teasing shows, ...). They are so far away form "The private life of other people live in 24/7." that it is almost painful to real people talk about. 

BTW, I always said that i liked Nicole in the apartment. I also said that i liked to see Nora there. ... I liked the openness of Elisa and was happy that the cam shows stoped. It is simply wrong that there is nothing in barcelona i liked to watch. ... but ... In the current cast, it is exterm difficult to see something positiv. ... It is allmost all either teasing or hidden. 

Well Gina leaves nothing to the imagination and Belle's dancing shows have been pretty explicit even if she can't make the next step, she is trying. Angelina does show a lot of flesh so while that was not an impressive bate, these girls are not hiding.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Not to be critical but, Happyone, are you saying you do not have any kind of routine in your life?

I do have a routine, but I do not tell people the same thing over and over and over and over-that's what I was saying

13 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

No, you are enjoying it. Very much enjoying it. You are German right ? Schadenfreude. That's excactly what motivates you to post here.

Nein. Ich habe keine Schadenfreude wenn ich in diesem Forum schreibe. Ich schreibe nur was ich denke. Eigentlich sehr einfach. ... :)

... und  ...

Ich mag es zu diskutieren. Dieses ist ein Forum. Nicht alle müssen die gleiche Meinung haben.

Edit: BTW, Schadenfreude is connected to an harm or damage. This do not fit a discussion in an forum.  

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well Gina leaves nothing to the imagination and Belle's dancing shows have been pretty explicit even if she can't make the next step, she is trying. Angelina does show a lot of flesh so while that was not an impressive bate, these girls are not hiding.

It is a very strange way of hidding. ... but ... Rotate the face away from camera deliberately and every time is hidding. ... very simple.

BTW, Zoya is used to the same style. I guess, they hide the emotions (that can be read from face) or do not want that others could identify them in a recoring on the internet. I do not know. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OT Raiders in Las Vegas. I hate the Raiders.

OTand they are getting an NHL hockey team to

For crying out loud...

We all know Mr Box is a troll. We all know he loves repeating his same old nonsense and he sits at his computer desperately cry-wanking at every person who replies to his drivel.

Please, do what I do, block him. Then you don't need to see his posts and you can move on happily with your day. All of you quoting him means that I have to read his insane ramblings too. 

Thanks

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Wow! thanks kz, Noldus, and beaver, I will copy them to a topic so they can be added to when new girls arrive.

there was a page for 1 or 2 years ago... maybe in the archive ??