Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

15:09 My Belle:heart: on the bed naked now - great view of her arse but we can't see her pussy and it's too dark for a decent view even if it was out. Even if she lay on her front, without the light on in that room it's just not going to be a glorious view.

60 hours without a sexy naked dance now, but it is still very different from just a week and half ago. She's now a regular neear the top of the cams, more naked than the twins. To mean topless doesn't mean much, I only want to see pussy and no-one can say I'm not consistent about that. Please don't get me wrong I like a good breast but it just doesn't excite me unless you're not meant to see it like Tabu's. I've even a had a few tit jobs in my time and enjoy sucking nipples but the pussy and a^hole are where it'sall at for me so If I'm seeing them especilly on a girl I like The Goddess, My Belle, Kitty, Julia etc. then I'm always happy in a way that other things just don't make me. If I were a billionaire I'd pay plenty of girls to walk around my mansion bottomless.
... unless I married My Belle:heart: and then it's whatever she wanted provided I got my booty from her.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

... unless I married My Belle:heart: and then it's whatever she wanted provided I got my booty from her.

especially of course if she wanted a spanking.

She's just put a top on in the toilet and now her yoga pants - going to be a Jasmine exercise - my dreams are shattered.

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I would not want to offend you, but youare you putting on a par with that asshole Benfold, you're saying the same things, how can you expect to see real life from these girls, they are paid to attend RLC and agreements shall provide a minimum of show and if is show is not real life, these girls all come from modeling agencies and are here to show us and gather enough money in various ways, but that's okay, as I always say, just be aware of what you are seeing

We already saw with girls as Nora, Nicole, Elisa, ... that barcelona can be real. I do not need this teasing games and it do not need sex shows. ... RLC is about the private life of the residents. When this is replaced by all this nonsense (daily dance show, twice a week bodypainting, ... ) we see currently, it is the oposite of there life. 

I know. some people here lost themself in a kind of one sided virtual relationship with the girls. ... and ... That is no issue for me, but to insult me as an troll is simply not fair at all. I did only say the truth without restraint or pretty talk. 

It is time for a restart in barcelona. RLC need real open minded girls that actually life in barcelona and agree to have a part of this life also in the apartment. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

especially of course if she wanted a spanking.

She's just put a top on in the toilet and now her yoga pants - going to be a Jasmine exercise - my dreams are shattered.

Well she is not reading your wishes then, or she is and is trying to frustrate you !

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she is not reading your wishes then, or she is and is trying to frustrate you !

LOL. I'm not sure she reads any of it. She's probably aware of me but doesn't take any notice.

Belle and Gina talking in a friendly tone in the hall, it is probably what makes people think everything is fine, they get along and are best friends, but they really only see each other passing in the hall. 

They look really friendly talking in the hall just now, but I think they haven't yet showed any interest in even getting to know each other

I've been reading some of the posts from last night regarding the way Angelina hides her face when she is climaxing. Although I don't normally comment on other people's posts, I have to ask why would anyone be hung up on any girl hiding their face during the throes of climax when there are so many open pussies to feast our eyes on between Angelina, Gina and the twins in one night than to worry about her head position. If that's the way she does it then that's her privilege so who are we to complain. 

I'd be more concerned about the position of the pussy for maximum viewing enjoyment and the four aforementioned girls are giving us a pussy fest treat on a regular basis so long may it continue and let's not forget that although those four succulent open pussies are there to see, Angelina is the only one of the four to actually exercise it in regular bates albeit in her own style. So I would say thank you to Angelina, Gina, Lia and Mia for giving us (me anyway) a lot of pleasurable viewing. ::):angel:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I've been reading some of the posts from last night regarding the way Angelina hides her face when she is climaxing. Although I don't normally comment on other people's posts, I have to ask why would anyone be hung up on any girl hiding their face during the throes of climax when there are so many open pussies to feast our eyes on between Angelina, Gina and the twins in one night than to worry about her head position. If that's the way she does it then that's her privilege so who are we to complain. 

I'd be more concerned about the position of the pussy for maximum viewing enjoyment and the four aforementioned girls are giving us a pussy fest treat on a regular basis so long may it continue and let's not forget that although those four succulent open pussies are there to see, Angelina is the only one of the four to actually exercise it in regular bates albeit in her own style. So I would say thank you to Angelina, Gina, Lia and Mia for giving us (me anyway) a lot of pleasurable viewing. ::):angel:

Not me, i love to see peoples faces when they come. I'd be more self concious masturbating in front of a camera than having sex, II commented on that last night just as a possible reason why she did it, not hung up on it

• Upvote 4

Well I said My Belle:heart: should exercise naked  because of the non-Gina like views in her room. I'm just back from having taken my little brother to nurse for an hour and I must say Belle sweating in her clothes with that hairstyle is doing the trick for me. Sex on legs, she can't help it. And a shower to come but I have lot to catch up on. I have only seen 2 hours today and that pretty much consisted of the torture on the balcony. Actually I could do with a rest so keep your clothes on while I visit The Goddess.

After 4 hours of beautification on face and legs this afternoon, Gina must be on a hot promise tonight. Her face is looking stunning already so the finished article should be mind blowing and with the twins getting their act together now as well it's looking like more of the same with whoever they met on Saturday night/Sunday morning a strong possibility. There will be some extremely lucky blokes (or maybe women who knows) in Barcelona tonight and it's Tuesday, that second most popular club night. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not me, i love to see peoples faces when they come. I'd be more self concious masturbating in front of a camera than having sex, II commented on that last night just as a possible reason why she did it, not hung up on it

there is a page to see just the face of people have orgasm .... http://www.beautifulagony.com/public/main.php ... it is not for me, but maybe you would like it ... :)

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Belle and Gina talking in a friendly tone in the hall, it is probably what makes people think everything is fine, they get along and are best friends, but they really only see each other passing in the hall. 

They look really friendly talking in the hall just now, but I think they haven't yet showed any interest in even getting to know each other

I think if they all stayed in, and sat in the LR, with a few drinks and a bite to eat, they'd have a good night as they've proved on a couple of occasions (I know Angel doesn't drink, but she doesn't need one)

Unfortunately it looks like they all have different interests and agendas...But Gina and Belle are friendly enough right now....::)

• Upvote 2