Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

13 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I am with you Naga I do not think it will go any farther. The twins seem to immature and Gina seems to know just how far to go.

I don't want to be controversial here but all I'll say on the matter is that Gina and the Twins just do all that they need to and nothing more...:dodgy:

...but I still love watching them, especially 'The Body G'...::)

Well Angel's beginning to surprise and I am not sure who said Gina would bond with Angel better but Angel used to go to bed early and now Belle has her out at all hours of the morning. I think Belle's natural habitat is the club dance floor not the swingers' club or B1 and B2 unless they are partying hard and body painting is not partying hard. Needs full on sexy dancing hopefully with a partner. Becca and Belle gave a couple of great displays - we know Irma and Stella are capable but not in the same house so opportunities are less and Belle was only in the mood first night - with nipples in pussies but when she's seen the Twins they have never gone as far as they did with Jess and Irma or indeed even got topless in B2. Lola, Belle and Becca together was full on and that was after the Happy Juice had been removed - actual maybe Lola and Becca were to full on for Belle!

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga they do just enough to get the bonus. Just like the twims in thier room at nite sitting in the chair and on the bed and showing just a little but not to much.

That's what I meant. I just didn't want to mention bonuses and stuff, but that's what they're doing...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't want to be controversial here but all I'll say on the matter is that Gina and the Twins just do all that they need to and nothing more...:dodgy:

...but I still love watching them, especially 'The Body G'...::)

Agree with everyone, I think that the Twins have told Gina about  the way they tease on cam. Gina does the exact same routine when she is alone in her bed. She makes sure she gets the camera angle right and then teases by touching in the same way the twins do. What Gina does is hard to complain about. I had hoped for more from Gina and the Twins but i think it's a lost cause now :sad:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Agree with everyone, I think that the Twins have told Gina about  the way they tease on cam. Gina does the exact same routine when she is alone in her bed. She makes sure she gets the camera angle right and then teases by touching in the same way the twins do. What Gina does is hard to complain about. I had hoped for more from Gina and the Twins but i think it's a lost cause now :sad:

Shame Belle never got the pussy showing memo.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Shame Belle never got the pussy showing memo.

True BB, but I'd rather see Belle doing her unpredictable thing than the same old routine nearly to the minute every day.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

02:43 Angel home, but no Belle again so once again nothing for me tonight. Belle will be drunk and leave her panties on if she takes anything off before falling asleep.

Actually watch out for Belle trying to take off her stockings. That could be a challenge :biggrin: but she could always leave them on and take the panties off instead.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

True BB, but I'd rather see Belle doing her unpredictable thing than the same old routine nearly to the minute every day.

Hey but once or as well. You saw what she was doing on the balcony and she is so close to naked exercising, her pussy was trying to escape down each side.