Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Once more that folder ...

Am i right to consider its Irma's leaving doo outside the apartments tonight. Im at work so not been watching but everyone is gone? Well apart from the lovely Angel that is. 

I think that folder seems to carry all her stuff she takes out with her but its odd as it does not seem to have any shoulder straps ect. I cant imagine she is carrying it around in her hands all night. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Am i right to consider its Irma's leaving doo outside the apartments tonight. Im at work so not been watching but everyone is gone? Well apart from the lovely Angel that is. 

I think that folder seems to carry all her stuff she takes out with her but its odd as it does not seem to have any shoulder straps ect. I cant imagine she is carrying it around in her hands all night. 

Some seem to think it is. I thought Belle might meet up with the others but what the fuck is the folder all about. She dressed up and put her face on and then went out with the folder!! If my daughters were looking for a trendy new bag to hit the clubs or sites of Barca with, it wouldn't look like that...:cry:

4 hours ago, wathou said:

she must have had a rough night last night she came back wasted with only 1 string holding her bra LMAO

Actually she had a great night last night if you compare how she was dressed before she went out, to how she was dressed when she got home.  Her red bra was all jacked up, panties on inside out, at least one of her stockings was on inside out.  Yeah......I would say that she got naked and had a good time last night and all of you suckers are paying for it!!

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's gonna be top cam for a while...until Masha has her midnight sausage sandwich...:dodgy:

Unless the lights are on in her room, I personally don't see how she could be top cam.  Oh....wait, I forgot that all the people only want to see a far away bate or a pussy flash.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unless the lights are on in her room, I personally don't see how she could be top cam.  Oh....wait, I forgot that all the people only want to see a far away bate or a pussy flash.

...and in shite light...Yeh that'll do me...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

In the end if anything happened between Irma and Belle it was outside the house and sexy dancing may have taken place at Alex's if at all. Their friendship has proved a massive let down. Perhaps because Belle's decided on camera she only does solo work.

The folder did not go with her. She's never put anything in it that wouldn't fit in her handbag so it is purely for show.

Also is this a relay? Angel out during the day, Belle at night. Those 2 girls are spending a lot of time outside the house on their own. And not having a key is a very convenient excuse for being unable to take anyone back. RLC, The Agency, The Emperor or the girls themselves should have sorted out this lost key by now. Surely if you lose your key, you change your lock - of course there might problems with a landlord if as I presume RLC are just renting.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

It sounds Harley like you do not like to see naked girls. Unless it is only under your own set of conditions.

On the contrary Snakeater, I love to watch naked girls but when it's the same old boring stuff day after day, I'll pass.  These girls are ripping you people off and you don't even care because you are so enamored by them.  They can flush both apartments down the drain and start over as far as I'm concerned.  Irma turns all these girls into working girls with the exception of Angelina,  she does enough adult entertainment outside of the apartment to be adult entertainer of the year!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

In the end if anything happened between Irma and Belle it was outside the house and sexy dancing may have taken place at Alex's if at all. Their friendship has proved a massive let down. Perhaps because Belle's decided on camera she only does solo work.

The folder did not go with her. She's never put anything in it that wouldn't fit in her handbag so it is purely for show.

Also is this a relay? Angel out during the day, Belle at night. Those 2 girls are spending a lot of time outside the house on their own. And not having a key is a very convenient excuse for being unable to take anyone back. RLC, The Agency, The Emperor or the girls themselves should have sorted out this lost key by now. Surely if you lose your key, you change your lock - of course there might problems with a landlord if as I presume RLC are just renting.

I'm scratching my head about the key situation. somebody sort it out for fuck sake...:cry:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

I am talking this time around for Stella and Belle and not the occasional toke. As far as I know there has not been any drugs at any of the parties.

LOL don't you think they learned their lesson last time with being so obvious about it?  Come on man....

• Upvote 1