Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Hey Gina's out so My Belle:heart:could put some music on and dance ... or fall over. Actually those flowers unless she moves them tomorrow are going to prove a serious hindrance to her dancing.

I wouldn't describe her expression as one of happiness when she came in, more one of wasted.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She needs to just undress the bottom half well the panties then collapse on the bed with lights still on. 

That's what I've been hoping for the last couple of nights but I wouldn't bet on it ... well obviously I would if you offered me 8/1. 
Angel came to speak to her and Belle's very happy.

ILONA,,,GUESS WHO SULZER25059 IS HERE LOOKING AT AND WISHING FOR THEM TO GET NAKED,,,,IT'S OK,,MIKEY GOT YOU,,I STILL LOVE YOU LMAOO!! :biggrin:roflmao.gif DAMN SHE LOOKS PISSED AFTER READING WHAT I JUST WROTE crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

She needs to just undress the bottom half well the panties then collapse on the bed with lights still on. 

ILONA_LAPTOP_BEAT.gif.c8a012c43cb96e1032a69c22623cc98b.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

ILONA,,,GUESS WHO SULZER25059 IS HERE LOOKING AT AND WISHING FOR THEM TO GET NAKED,,,,IT'S OK,,MIKEY GOT YOU,,I STILL LOVE YOU LMAOO!! :biggrin:roflmao.gif DAMN SHE LOOKS PISSED AFTER EADING WHAT I JUST WROTE crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Classic Ilona :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Ilona was the girl I most fancied after The Goddess, until My Belle:heart: turned up.
All of them have long black hair (well OK Leora's is brown) so there may be a pattern there. I love Kami with her hair down too.

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

ILONA,,,GUESS WHO SULZER25059 IS HERE LOOKING AT AND WISHING FOR THEM TO GET NAKED,,,,IT'S OK,,MIKEY GOT YOU,,I STILL LOVE YOU LMAOO!! :biggrin:roflmao.gif DAMN SHE LOOKS PISSED AFTER EADING WHAT I JUST WROTE crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

PMSL. Quality. 

ILONA:heart: knows i love her though. She does not feel threatened by Belle. 

• Upvote 2

I just know if I leave the room My Belle:heart: will have stripped off and switched the light off. She can be motionless for half an hour, I get a cup of tea and she's gone when I get back - always happens.